Ch. 32

Jaelyn

After Daniel had his lasik surgery, Daniel and I went to have a quick lunch together at the Golden Corral.

He still has these protective sunglasses on. "How's your eyes?" I asked. "A little better, still seeing blurs and dots but I'll live," he said.

"That's good. Did it hurt at all?" I asked. "They scraped my eyes, fixed my coronary and I threw away my old glasses. I will have a perfect 20/20 vision," he said.

"That's good. I'm glad you went through this," I said. "Me too. So you were a teen mom?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. Even though I'm not a teenager anymore, I am still a teen mom," I said. "Same with me. I'm still a teen dad, not matter what," I said.

"Good thing 16 and Pregnant wasn't a tv show when you became a teen dad," I said. "Nope. When it first appeared on TV in 2009, Hannah watched it all the time," he said.

"Is Hannah your ex-wife?" I asked. "Yes. We got engaged in 2006 and got married three months after the engagement because I was going on the road. We didn't want to wait. So Hannah and I got married," he said.

I nodded. "That's good. So how old are you?" I asked. "33 years old but turning 34 on June 13th. How old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 28," I said. "So I am 6 years older than you," he said. I nodded, looking out the window, seeing Paparazzi.

"Oh fuck," I whispered. "What?" Daniel asked, looking out the window. "Paparazzi. They started following me ever since I got divorced. They did the same to Nicole when she and John called off their engagement," I said.

"Wow. Paparazzi knows that you're single and they want to gossip, make rumors about you. Don't let them get to you," he said.

"Do you get paparazzi as well?" I asked. "Sometimes. Reporters somehow, TMZ found out about my divorce and I didn't want them to know because my kids are involved. Especially when they get into your face with your kids around," he said.

"Good thing that Irelynd and FJ are too young to understand what I'm going through with their dad. Bridgette understood because she's older. Plus, Fergal's been invested with her since she was four years old," I said.

"Oh I see. Does she still consider Fergal her dad?" he asked. "Yes. They had an instant bond when I brought him around her. She still considers Fergal her dad," I said.

"That's good. Your ex-husband's name is Fergal?" he asked. "Yes, he is," I said. "You were married to Prince Devitt?" he asked.

"Yes, I was married to Fergal Devitt. How do you know Fergal?" I asked. "I met him in Japan several years ago. I was actually a part of Bullet Club," he said.

"Really?" I asked. "Yeah, I was the one with the black hair with grays in it. I had a scar drawn on my face. They called Scar Harris," he said.

"Oh okay. Do you have a picture of you with Bullet Club?" I asked. Daniel takes his phone out, showing me a picture of him.

I see him with the scar drawn on his face. "Oh okay. How long were you part of Bullet Club?" I asked.

"I was part of the Bullet Club for a couple of years. I even won the IWGP Jr. Championship. I left New Japan Pro-Wrestling. I signed with Westside Xtreme Wrestling in Germany. I was in a rivalry with Bad Daddy Walter. He chest chopped the living hell out of me," he said.

"Oh I bet. Fergal was supposed to have a rivalry with Walter but the pandemic happened. So that storyline and rivalry was discontinued," I said.

"I remember that rivalry. Especially Marcel calling you a whore on screen," he said. "Yeah, because after Fergal cheated on me with Vero Rodriguez. I was in a rebound with Marcel before that storyline happened. So Marcel added it to the segment to add fuel to the rivalry," I said.