Ch. 40

Jaelyn

After the match and brawl, the security moved me and Io to the side by the time keeper. "Okay, let go," I said, sighing.

The security let me and Io go. "We're cool!" I said. "Don't worry, we sent a message to Candice and Indi. We're coming for those tag titles," Io said.

I nodded. "True that, even though you don't like me, we will take those tag titles. You want revenge on Candice and I want to break Candice's nose for breaking mine," I said.

"Yes, we will. I have to go," Io said. "Okay, see you next week," I said. Io walked away. I smiled softly, taking off my protective mask.

I breathed heavily, fixing my hair. I felt someone poking my ribs, I squealed. I turned around. "Hey, schön," Marcel said.

"You scared me," I said, smiling. "Sorry. I just watched your match. You and Io do make a good team," he said.

"Thank you. I can't wait until Io and I go for the tag titles," I said. "Same with me and Fabian for the mens tag team titles," he said.

I nodded. "I can't wait to see you getting those tag titles back," I said. Marcel nodded. I heard a phone vibrating.

"That's me," he said, grabbing his phone. He sighed angrily. "Leave me alone, Jessica," he said. "Is she bothering you again?" I asked.

"I changed my phone number so many times but she kept finding out my new number," he said, ending the call.

"Have you tried blocking her?" I asked. "I've tried that but she won't leave me alone," he said. "Well, I think you need a new phone carrier unless someone is giving her your changed number," I said.

"I've tried that, she is still figuring it out," he said. I sighed softly. "Well, I don't know what to say or do," I said.

"I know. Wait, Cassidy," I said. "What about Cassidy?" he asked. "Well, Jessica approached me the other day, slapping me and then Cassidy out of nowhere and threatening to beat her up if she tries to mess with me," I said.

"Wow. Cassidy's one tough cookie. You Bella girls are tough. I wouldn't mess with you, Cassidy or the Bella Twins," he said.

"We're Mexican Italians. We are gonna be fiery and protective of our family and sisters. Maybe if Cassidy tells Jessica to leave you alone, she will leave you alone," I said.

"And it works?" he asked. I nodded, smiling. "Since then, Jessica has not bothered me," I said. "That's good. I'm glad she left you alone," he said.

I nodded. "Yeah, go get Cassidy and have her scare Jessica away," I said. "I'll go find Cassidy," he said, smiling.

"Okay, I have Cassidy tell me what happened," I said. "Okay. I will see you later," he said, walking away.

---

I am in the locker room, getting out of my gear. I changed into regular clothes. I heard my phone vibrating.

It continued to vibrate. It's a number I don't recognize. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi, is this Jaelyn?" a woman asked.

"This is she. Who's this?" I asked. "Hi, I'm Sierra. Fergal's new girlfriend. I wanted to call you and ask you if we could meet up, just the both of us. No Fergal," Sierra said.

"Does Fergal know about this?" I asked. "No, I haven't told him. I wanted to meet you one on one without Fergal. Can we meet up for brunch tomorrow?" she asked.

I paused for a moment. "Well, if you are gonna go on vacation with Fergal and my kids, I want to know who's gonna be around and hoping that she'll be in their lives for more than a few months. So yeah, I will meet you for brunch tomorrow," I said.