Ch. 31

Jaelyn

I'm still in the locker room, just finished talking to someone who I haven't seen in weeks. She left the locker room to confront someone.

I leave the locker room to find a monitor. I see one, looking on at it. I see Candice in the ring, getting upset about Poppy taking over "her show" of which is not hers and then her talking about Poppy flirting with Dexter and pretending that she cares about Indi and Dexter.

Poppy's music played as she walked on the entrance stage. Poppy looks on, holding a mic.

"I don't wrestle, I know someone who does," Poppy said, smiling. I smiled because I know who she's talking about.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asked. I gasped as he scared me. I breathed heavily. "You scared me!" I spoke. "I am so sorry," he said.

Io's theme starts playing. "Io's back?" he asked.

"Yes, she is back. I just spoke to her," I said. Io rushes to the ring, fighting Candice. Candice goes after Io but Io counters with a flapjack to Candice.

Candice goes to the ropes. Io gets up, does the Tiger Feint Kick to Candice in the face. "Get her face, Io!" I said.

The fans are chanting 'Io'. Io gets on the ropes, doing her springboard dropkick to Candice. Candice leaves the ring.

Io does her kickup, holding her arms up. "Yeah!" Io said, smiling. Poppy and Io do their thing and hug each other.

"It's good to see Io again since Stand and Deliver," I said. "I remember watching your first match back after your injury, you and Io were stealing it. Then you two became a tag team out of nowhere and you two gelled as a team," he said.

I nodded. "I really loved working with Io. We both have mutual respect for each other. Hell, she saved me from Raquel and Dakota after I beat Dakota one on one," I said.

"Did you see that I brought out the Million Dollar Championship?" he asked. "Yes, I saw that. Is it heavy?" I asked.

"Very heavy. It's got millions of diamonds on it," he said. "Oh, I know. Why were you wearing glasses?" I asked.

"I wear them when I'm not wrestling or if I'm reading something," he said. "Have you thought of Lasik Surgery?" I asked.

"I have an appointment for tomorrow to get my eyes fixed," he said. "Well, that's good. Do you need someone to go with you?" I asked.

"No," I said. "Well, you need someone to go with you so they can drive your home. You won't be able to see for a few days," I said.

"Ohh, I didn't know that" he said. "Well, I can take you to your appointment and then take you home to recover," I said.

"Really? You'd do that?" he asked. "Yeah. I mean, Cassidy's trying to get us to know each other, right?" I asked.

"Even though I'm the one that told Cassidy that I like you and wanted to meet you. Now that you and Marcel are just friends. It gives us time to know each other," he said, smiling.

I nodded, smiling. "Well, I will still hold Marcel in a special place in my heart. He's actually helped me get out of my marriage with Fergal. He knew that I wasn't happy in my marriage. He's the real reason why I am free and be myself," I said.

"Good thing he did. By the way, you were married to Fergal Devitt aka Prince Devitt?" he asked. "Yea, I was. How do you know him?" I asked.

"I met him in Japan several years ago. I had a match against him and it was a great match. After the match, he and I became really good friends. However, I had no idea that you were married to him," he said.