Ch. 8

Fergal

I am at the gym, doing some work out before I defend my NXT Championship against Austin (Adam Cole).

I have my new friend Sierra with me. I met her at the gym back in December. She needed someone to spot her and I offered.

We have been friends since then

We have been friends since then. I am actually starting to like her but I am keeping it a secret. She also works as a lingerie model.

"So how are you and Jaelyn doing?" Sierra asked. "Good, we went to Marriage Counseling as you suggested," I said.

"Oh. How did that go?" she asked. "Well we spoke and I told her confessions that I kept a secret from her around two years ago. She cried and she won't talk to me," I said.

"Wow, you really hurt her. Jaelyn's gonna need time to heal. I hope you two do more sessions to help save your marriage," she said.

"Same here. I still love my wife despite me cheating on her," I said. "Excuse me, are you Fergal Devitt?" a younger girl asked.

I turned around, seeing her. "Yes, I am," I said. "Mr. Devitt, I'm just here to give you this," she gives me an envelope.

"What's this?" Sierra asked. "I don't know. Let's see," I said. I opened the envelope up, taking a paper packet.

"Oh no," I said, sighing. "What's wrong?" Sierra asked, looking at it. "Oh," she said. "Jaelyn's filing for divorce," I said.

"Oh no. You really did hurt her, Fergal. I think you need to talk to her," she said. "I'll talk to Jaelyn about this," I said.

Sierra nodded. "I better put these in my bag," I said. "Okay, I'll be here waiting," she said. I got to the locker room.

I put the divorce papers back in the envelope, taking it to my bag. I put it in my duffle bag, headed to go work out with Sierra.

Jaelyn

I got home from meeting my new divorce attorney, Dennis Marks. He has an assistant, Myrissa, send the letter to Fergal about me filing for divorce.

I got Irelynd and FJ from daycare, and put them in their big kid beds since they fell asleep in the car which always helps them take a nap.

I got my phone out of my hoodie, I was texting Marcel. We've been texting for a couple of weeks now.

I like talking to him. He listens to what I have to say, he knows how to make me feel better. I sometimes have butterflies when I see him.

I heard a loud knock on the door. "Who the fuck?" I whispered. I went to the front door, looking for the peephole.

I see Fergal as he continues to knock loud. I opened the door. "Fergal, why are you knocking so loud? The twins are down for a nap," I whispered, slightly shutting my door.