Chapter 11

It's almost the month of Christmas, and Moke's project team decided to meet up again before the winter break.

"... And that sums up today's meeting, thank you guys!" Moke was happy about the useful information he has gathered.

His Alpha/Omega study project has been going nicely. The smart lad has successfully recruited more members to the project, including a married couple.

"You seem satisfied." Fukase watched as Moke packing his stuff.

"I am!" Moke smiled more. "This married couple... One is Alpha and the other one is a Beta, how cool is that? It breaks out the law where Alpha only dominates Omega and not every combination goes with the pattern of Alpha/Omega..."

"Yea, they worked out really well." Fukase politely waved goodbye to other participants. "Thanks to you, someone even got himself a match."

The redhead grinned as he saw Piko and Len walking towards them, with Piko holding hands with Yuuma.

"That... was unexpected actually." Moke chuckled back. "But good for Piko, I guess."

"What a nice meeting today, guys! Any plans for the rest of the day?" Piko asked cheerfully.

"Not much, you?"

"We want to shop for some Christmas decoration! You guys should join us! I mean, Len loves Christmas, so surely he would like to decorate the apartment, especially now that Fukase has-"

Len quickly patted Piko's shoulder to remind him not to spill out the fact that the redhead is currently living in the same apartment with him.

"Ah...!"

"... Has what?" Moke questioned; he was always alert when his crush was mentioned.

"... That I owe Len a favor." Fukase casually joined the conversation. "Len helped me once before so in return, I should help with the decoration, yes?"

"R-right! Exactly!" Piko felt relieved. He was not good at telling lies.

"... Since when did Len help you? You know you can always count on me." Moke quietly complained that only Fukase heard his voice. "Is he a closer friend now?"

"Stop overthinking." Fukase brushed Moke's hair. "Come shop with us."

Moke frowned a little and looked at Len for a few seconds before he replied : "... I'm good, I want to organize the information for my project, after all the due date is after the New Year."

Fukase looked slightly surprise that Moke actually rejected going out with them, but he said nothing just yet.

"Wait... the project is coming to an end already?" Len asked.