Chapter 5

* I took me almost half year to update this, I'm sorry. This chapter is actually written long ago, but then things happened and I kinda stopped updating. Now that I'm aware people are reading this, I guess I should update the story! *

Rolling side to side in bed, Len covered his face with shame.

The blonde remembered everything happened last night.

Sure, he wasn't himself last night; still that was such a stupid and reckless behavior.

Nontheless, Fukase is an Alpha.

A true, ultimate rare Alpha.

"Dude you're finally awake!" Piko suddenly appeared next to the blonde, making Len jumped out of bed. "Woah easy my friend!"

"W-Where did you come from?!" Len yelled but his mouth quickly got covered by Piko's hand.

"Quiet! Fukase is still sleeping outside the living room!"

Len swallowed before he speaks again. "I-I... Oh god I don't want to walk out of this room..."

"You mean you don't want to leave his bed?" The white-haired boy joked.

Len's face blushed hard and he slightly pushed his friend away from him; Piko was laughing hard, yet he managed to keep his laughter low in volume.

"Ain't you also an Omega?! You should understand that last night was totally not my intention!"

"I know, bro..." Piko wiped off his tears due to the heavy laughing he just had. "But at least there's good news... That bite mark on your neck."

Len blushed again and touched the bitemark on his neck; he could still feel the heat coming from it... The powerful Alpha scent...

"B-But... How can Fukase managed to hide his Alpha identity? People all thought he was a Beta all along!"

"Not only Omega have pills to take."

The boys both looked at the bedroom door direction; Fukase was standing there, wearing a soft smile. "Morning guys."

Len felt steam coming from his face and he buried himself into the blanket again, unsure how to face the redhead.

"Y-You mean you have been taking pills to suppress your Alpha scent? Why?" Piko didn't want the situation to turn awkward so he started asking questions.

"You saw those hungry Omega last night; I certainly do not wish to deal with such problem every day." Fukase shrugged and walked close to the bed; his smile gone wider and he whispered to Len's ear. "For your information, this is my bed, and my blanket."