Introduction

Omega is the ultimate prey; they live as normal human beings most of the time, however, sometimes Omega become really, really needy. And no one but the Alpha can satisfy their sexual needs. Only about 10% of the population are Omega.

Beta are just like normal people and they are the majority of the population. They live happily and can be in a relationship with whoever they want; yet most of the time they'll try not to date Omega, knowing that they can be easily controlled by Alpha.

Alpha are the rarest and they only take up a total of 3% in the population. They could easily sense the smell of the Omega when they are in hunger; Omega are delicious to Alpha, and Alpha are irresistible to Omega.

In a world full of prey and predators, Len tries his best to adapt to the surroundings, and hopefully no one would discover him as an Omega as he searches for his very own Alpha along the way.

* After reading a yaoi manga, I got inspired and decided to write this story. It's going to be a long one, updates are totally in random schedules as I also have other stories to write. *

*This story contains mature content, but I'll make sure to not go too far. *

* All characters here are at least university age *