Energy Types, Potential Ranking and Tiering System

Energy Types:
Basic Energy
Serves as the universal energy or acts as the 'operating system' for universes, existing abundantly across all realms. It manifests in various forms, including Mechanical, Thermal, Nuclear, Chemical, Electromagnetic, Sonic, Gravitational, Kinetic, Potential, and Ionization Energy.

Mechanical Energy: Originating from the movement or position of an object, it encompasses both kinetic and potential energy.
Thermal Energy: Reflecting temperature differences between systems, it is synonymous with heat energy.
Nuclear Energy: Arising from changes in atomic nuclei or nuclear reactions.
Chemical Energy: Resulting from chemical reactions between atoms or molecules, it includes variations like electrochemical energy and chemiluminescence.
Electromagnetic Energy (Radiant Energy): Derived from light or electromagnetic waves.
Sonic Energy: Representing the energy of sound waves traveling through a medium, typically air.
Gravitational Energy: Linked to gravity, it involves the attraction between objects based on their mass. It forms the basis for mechanical energy, such as potential energy in an object on a shelf or the kinetic energy of the Moon in orbit.
Kinetic Energy: Reflecting the energy of motion in a body, ranging from 0 to a positive value.
Potential Energy: Associated with the position of an object.
Ionization Energy: The form of energy binding electrons to the nucleus of an atom, ion, or molecule.

Dust and Aura
Dust serves as a potent source of energy in Remnant, prized for its versatile physical properties. Many characters in the series wield weapons enhanced by Dust, utilizing it for a myriad of purposes. Its distinctive "shimmering" sound, both passive and in use, sets it apart. The term "Dust" carries symbolic weight, harkening back to mankind's belief in its primordial origins. Poetically dubbed "Nature's Wrath" and pragmatically recognized as an energy propellant, Dust stands as a valuable natural resource.

Aura represents the tangible manifestation of one's soul in Remnant, offering a diverse array of applications. Its capabilities vary among individuals, influenced by factors such as experience, training, and innate skill. Originating after the brother gods withdrew magic from the world, Aura emerged as a diminished power from the once-ubiquitous magic/mana. With the abandonment of humanity by the Brother Gods, Aura primarily functions as a defensive shield against harm. Some individuals harness an active power known as a Semblance through their connection with Aura, showcasing the evolution of this essential force.

Magical Energy or Mana
Magical Energy, commonly known as Mana, is a supernatural power harnessed in worlds like Teyvat, Draconic Deus, and Black Clover, as well as any realm characterized by a natural flow of mana. In these worlds, the utilization of magic typically necessitates the presence of special magical energy, referred to as mana. The quality and quantity of mana can vary among different mages, providing a crucial advantage to those with purer mana. Such individuals not only wield stronger magic but also possess the ability to cast more potent spells.

Interestingly, highly advanced technology often blurs the distinction between magic and science, to the point where the two become nearly indistinguishable. This phenomenon highlights the evolving nature of what may initially appear magical. As science and technology progress, what once seemed mystical can transition into the realm of the natural. For instance, an object considered magical by a primitive society, such as a computer, becomes commonplace technology in our modern understanding, emphasizing the transformative power of scientific development.

Draconic Energy or Dragon Aura
Draconic Energy, also known as Dragon Aura, is a unique power harnessed by dragons to enhance their strength and authority. This extraordinary power is rooted in specific concepts, amplifying the dragon's innate abilities, and making them the apex lifeform of mana. Dragon Aura, as the primordial iteration of magical energy, surpasses the normal magical energy found in supernatural realms in terms of potency, wildness, and sheer power.

Unlocking Dragon Aura is an exceedingly rare occurrence, often considered a once-in-a-lifetime event for a dragon. This mystical force is intricately tied to the dragon's soul and specific concepts, imbuing them with unparalleled might. When a dragon successfully unlocks their Dragon Aura, they transcend their limits, ascending to higher states of existence such as Dragon Sovereign, Dragon God, True Dragon, or even a Primordial Dragon God. The nature of this ascension depends on the unique concepts over which the dragon gains authority and subsequently rules.

Imaginary Energy and Paths
This form of energy is distinctively associated with Aeons—enigmatic, godlike beings that preside over the universe in Honkai: Star Rail. Each Aeon is intricately linked to a specific PATH, enabling them to wield its energy at their discretion. However, this connection binds them to the chosen path for the entirety of their existence.

Paths are intricate congregations of Imaginary Energy, emerging as tangible representations of universal philosophical concepts. Individuals who embrace and practice the underlying ideals of a particular path are known as Pathstriders. The path they follow undergoes dynamic changes in alignment with their evolving philosophies and perspectives. In exceptional cases, entities that intricately intertwine themselves with a path and explore its philosophical concepts to their fullest extent can ascend to the status of an Aeon. This rare transformation represents a profound union with the philosophical essence of the chosen path.

Honkai Energy
The Honkai, a nigh-omnipresent cosmic force permeating the collective multiverse of HoYoverse, is a chaotic energy originating from beyond dimensions. This unique force exhibits unparalleled efficiency, surpassing other energies within the universe, and possesses the remarkable ability to defy the established laws of physics and other energy forms. Serving as a refined iteration of Imaginary Energy, Honkai energy operates independently of the concept of 'Path.'

As the primary byproduct of all manifestations of the Honkai across diverse universes, Honkai energy holds profound significance. Even in its infinitesimal capacity, concentrations of Honkai energy radiation can induce adverse effects on all living beings, especially those endowed with human intellect. The extent of susceptibility to these effects varies among individuals due to innate Honkai resistance, and the resulting successful infection is identified as Honkai Corruption.

Abyssal Energy
The Abyssal energy, a malevolent force, traces its origins to the epitome of evil—characterized by Burning Darkness, Eternal Madness, and Infinite Corruption. Forged by the Administrator's archnemesis [Virus], [Worm], and [Trojan], this dark power is a calculated creation aimed at to slay the Administrator, along with their Mods and Helpers. It draws from the forbidden knowledge associated with Outer Gods' power source, making it particularly detrimental to entities composed of Universal, Dust and Aura, Honkai, and Imaginary energies.

The Abyssal energy operates in stark opposition to elemental forces, displaying an inherent antagonism. Even in diluted forms, it exhibits a penchant for assimilating and annihilating other energies, leaving behind a void. Its introduction into the world triggers a constant rejection from reality, inducing a devastating reaction that further amplifies the destructive potential of this ominous power. The Abyssal energy stands as a formidable adversary, a sinister manifestation challenging the very fabric of existence.

Etherius Warping
Etherius Warping is the extraordinary ability to manipulate the fundamental laws of reality by exerting direct control over the ethereal essence. This power, wielded exclusively by the Gods at the Boundless level, stands as a profound manifestation of Nigh/Omnipotence. It represents the pinnacle fusion of Ethereal Manipulation, Primordial Order Manipulation, and Primordial Chaos Manipulation—a triumvirate of influences that form the ultimate combination.