Chapter 14: Descent into Chaos

As Valerica, Koneko, and Ingvild fled from the battlefield, their minds raced with the sheer enormity of what they had witnessed. The encounter with Shinjiro, identified as the <Transcended Dragon God and Administrator>, left them in a state of dread and awe.

They hurriedly conveyed their findings about Shinjiro's identity and his connections to Issei, Ophis, and Great Red to the leaders of the supernatural factions.

"Valerica, Koneko, and Ingvild, what did you discover about finding a cure for Dai's illness?" Sirzechs, one of the Devil Kings of the Underworld and a leader of the unified supernatural factions inquired, his expression grave.

"Lord Lucifer, there's a Dragon named Shinjiro who possesses natural stigmata capable of curing Dai's illness, which he called Honkai Cascade. However, Shinjiro has allied himself with the false hero, Issei. He outright refused to help our hero, Dai," Koneko exclaimed, her voice tinged with fear after witnessing Shinjiro's overwhelming power.

"We could kill that dragon and use his blood to cure Dai!" Sirzechs suggested a plan, which was met with cautious consideration by most leaders of the supernatural factions, except for Shiva.

"[That's a bad idea, Sirzechs!]" Albion interjected, appearing as white dragon wings on Valerica's back.

"What do you mean, White Dragon Emperor?" Sirzechs inquired, along with the other leaders, their expressions reflecting varying degrees of concern.

"[Because that Dragon, Shinjiro, is the <Transcended Dragon God and Administrator>. He wields control over the entire universe and beyond at his will and whims. He shares a close relationship with Issei, Ophis, and Great Red. Shinjiro's power and authority are limitless, surpassing infinity and transcending the concept of boundlessness. If you were to compare him to Trihexa, Ophis, and Great Red, they are mere ants in his presence!]" Albion explained, causing a collective gasp and fear from the leaders, including Sirzechs, while Shiva appeared surprised by the term "Administrator" after so long since the golden era of gods and dragons.

During the ancient era, the Administrator descended to lower realms of existence, meeting with inner Gods and Dragons like Bahamut the Admin, and Shiva an inner God, quickly becoming best friends during the forgotten ancient times. Shiva's long-lost best friend was Bahamut, the <Transcended Dragon God and Administrator> before Shinjiro.

"Let the Administrator decide the fate of Dai, whether he lives or dies!" Shiva declared sternly, causing a ripple of tension in the meeting room.

"Do you mean to say that Dragon will decide our hero's fate?" Rias exclaimed, her tone filled with concern and protest, echoed by Dai's harem and the leaders of the supernatural factions.

"He is the Alpha Omega himself, beyond all things-concepts, infinity, omniverse, fate, souls, life, death, time, space, reality, dimension, divinity, existence, nothingness, and everything! All will begin and end at a single point. He is the True Dragon God, the true Apex that transcends all existence," Shiva explained, his words resounding with finality.

"I declare that the Hindu Faction will be leaving the Supernatural Alliance. Goodbye, and good luck on the judgment of higher power" Shiva announced before teleporting away, his followers following suit, leaving behind a stunned and divided assembly of supernatural leaders. Same with Hades and his followers who read about the ancient history of the golden age of Gods and Dragons.

After Shiva and Hades severed ties with the supernatural alliance, the meeting room descended into chaos. Serafall, one of the four Devil Kings beside Sirzechs, made a suggestion. "He is a powerful threat, impossible to defeat. We must go to war against him. Our target should be his loved ones. We will brainwash them to control him!" Serafall Leviathan declared.

"[That's even worse idea don't-!]" Albion, he before could interject on Serafall's words, But as soon as the words left her lips, she was brutally killed by an unknown force, traumatizing everyone present, including her younger sister, Sona Sitri.

Shinjiro descended upon them in his admin form, his killing intent palpable as he activated his skill 'Dragon Fear', instilling dread in everyone in the meeting room.

"You pathetic worms! Are supernatural leaders so foolish as to threaten a Dragon's loved ones? Albion, what is the law of dragons regarding their loved ones, and what are the consequences?"
Shinjiro's voice thundered with anger.