Chapter 13: Revelations and Realizations

As Fu Hua watched Shinjiro manipulate the fabric of reality like a master coder, she was speechless. Holographic screens popped up around him, displaying intricate commands and systems that seemed to bend the very laws of existence.

"SysCMD://create_ID:SYSGuard/Type:Stellar_Dragon<Element:Omni-Elemental>[Attributes:Anti_Honkai|Anti-Malware]/name:tag=SIRIUS," Shinjiro commanded, as 12-dimensional pixel-like cubes converged into the shape of a young stellar dragon.

Fu Hua's eyes widened in disbelief. "The reality... he's controlling it effortlessly," she murmured to herself, realizing the extent of Shinjiro's power as an Admin.

Shinjiro addressed the newly created dragon. "Go on, little one. Sirius, do your duties as SYSOp to protect Shenzhou and the world from the Honkai and MalWares."

The dragon acknowledged its creator and teleported away to fulfill its mission."Let's go, class monitor. Kiana and the others are waiting for us at my best friend's house," Shinjiro said to Fu Hua, leading the way.

Meanwhile, observing from the shadows, Koneko Toujou, a petite Nekoshou and part of Rias Gremory's Peerage marveled at Shinjiro's abilities. She, was not aware of the vast power Shinjiro possessed, manipulating reality effortlessly like data streams. Unbeknownst to her, Shinjiro and Fu Hua were both aware of her presence, their keen senses detecting her despite her stealth.

As they walked towards Issei's house, Shinjiro decided to engage Fu Hua in conversation."Class monitor, how much do you remember from the past?" Shinjiro asked, his tone casual yet curious.

Fu Hua's expression remained stoic. "I mostly forget it all. I can't recall anything beyond the year 2000, after the Second Honkai Eruption. It caused 90.5% of casualties, and the remaining 9.5% were attributed to Kamish, the dragon responsible for what the public calls 'The Great Cataclysm,'" Fu Hua replied.

Shinjiro nodded knowingly. "You sacrificed your memories from 50,000 years ago using the 8th Divine Key, Fenghuang Down: First Order Edge of Taixuan, to sever the connection between the Herrscher of Void and the protection from the <Cocoon>. To make way for humanity to take advantage during the war." Shinjiro added, referring to Fu Hua's sacrifice during her battles in the 2nd Honkai Eruption.

Fu Hua acknowledged his words with a subtle nod, her memories fragmented yet her resolve unwavering.

Changing the topic away from classified information, Shinjiro spoke about the harsh reality of the Honkai Cascade.

"Honkai Cascade, or Honkai Illness, manifests with infection patterns resembling computer circuit lines, eating away at a person's soul until they become a Honkai Zombie or Beast. The cure is rare and costly, requiring the lives of 1,000 survivors to create just one vial," Shinjiro explained.

Fu Hua nodded in agreement. "Indeed. According to Schicksal's Database, you survived the Honkai Cascade due to you awakening your stigmata during your childhood," she added, referencing Shinjiro's past, while Shinjiro nodded.

Meanwhile, hidden from view, Koneko listened intently to their conversation. The truth about Fu Hua's age, the horrors of the Honkai, and Shinjiro's survival intrigued her deeply. In her mind, she wondered if Shinjiro's knowledge and power could save Dai, her lover, from the clutches of the Honkai Cascade. Little did she know that Shinjiro's stance on Dai was unwavering due to Dai's irredeemable sins.

As they approached Issei's house, Shinjiro and Fu Hua continued their journey, leaving Koneko with her thoughts and questions. The weight of their conversation lingered in the air, a reminder of the vast and perilous world they inhabited, filled with secrets, sacrifices, and untold dangers.