Chapter 4: Bonds Amidst the 3rd Honkai Eruption

In February 2014, an ominous event unfolded at Chiba Academy in Nagazora, as Cocolia unleashed a devastating Honkai bomb, saturating the area with volatile Honkai energy. The malevolent force awakened the dormant Gem of Conquest within Raiden Mei, transforming her into the formidable Herrscher. The repercussions triggered a cataclysmic Eruption, flooding Nagazora with hordes of ferocious Honkai Beasts and transforming unsuspecting citizens into grotesque Honkai zombies.

Amid the chaos, our focus shifts to Shinjiro, eagerly anticipating a reunion with his girlfriend Mei at Chiba Academy. His return, post-suspension, was motivated by a desire to confront their deceitful "friends" who had tormented Mei after her father's arrest, all orchestrated by Cocolia's elaborate plans to gain power in Anti-Entropy.

Yet, as Shinjiro approaches the academy, an unsettling sensation grips him. A surge of Honkai energy, measured at a staggering 3200 HW, permeates the atmosphere. The sky morphs into an ominous pinkish-violet hue, accompanied by thunderstorm lightning, signaling the epicenter of the Honkai Eruption at Chiba Academy.

Reacting swiftly, Shinjiro draws his mighty greatsword, the 'Ultima-Optima Absolute Blade: 0th Star' utilizing his Admin and True Void authorities. Chanting an ancient incantation, 

"Oh, Absolute Blade of All,

Thy strength surpasses divine might,
Against god weapons, thou art a sovereign light.
In the realm of Absolute Infinity,
Hear the call, and respond to the plea.

By the creator's decree,
I summon thee, O blade so free.
Vanquish our foes with relentless force,
In this sacred chant, our destiny's course.
O Absolute Blade, arise and soar,

In this symphony of power, forevermore!"

He calls upon, the Absolute Blade's sovereign power to defend against the impending catastrophe

His transformation into the Admin Human-Dragonic form is nothing short of awe-inspiring. Muscular arms take on a draconic appearance, eyes radiate galactic stars and colors with draconic slit pupils, and a golden crown-like halo adorns his head. Dressed in a black form-fitted t-shirt revealing his shredded physique, an open white trench coat with a galaxy-colored computer circuit lines design with a hoodie, heavy-duty black boots, and hi-tech black pants, Shinjiro exudes an otherworldly presence.

As Shinjiro moves forward, the air around him intensifies, causing the Honkai zombies and beasts to instinctively flee. His Admin Humanoid-Draconic form exerts powerful pressure, asserting dominance over the menacing creatures.

Meanwhile, Mei transforms her own, succumbing to the Herrscher of Thunder persona. Fueled and amplified by the Honkai energy, Mei mercilessly dispatches the classmates who had bullied her. However, the Herrscher's influence intensifies, pushing Mei's human persona into the background. With an overwhelming display of Herrscher's authority, Mei annihilates her tormentors, reducing them to mere ashes and vapor through her total control over electromagnetic manipulation, Herrscher Mei harnesses control over the very fabric of matter. With precision, she influenced the electromagnetic field enveloping her body, creating an impenetrable shield against external forces. In a display of unparalleled authority, Mei unleashed targeted electromagnetic pulses capable of disintegrating the intricate chemical bonds within molecules. This devastating power allowed her to effortlessly rupture the molecular structure of her classmates, turning them into ethereal vapor. The classroom, once filled with tormentors, now bore witness to the chilling aftermath of Mei's mastery over electromagnetic forces.