Chapter 11: Shadows of Kuoh Town

A few weeks had passed since the first day of classes at St. Freya Academy. The academy was bustling with female students, including valkyries-in-training like Kiana, Mei, Kyuusyou, and Bronya. Among them, Naruto and Shinjiro stood as the only male students, serving as the male counterparts to the Valkyries, functioning as knights.

As the students were engrossed in a quiz given by the teachers, Theresa Apocalypse, the principal of St. Freya Academy and an S-rank Valkyrie, made an announcement. The 1st to 3rd-year students of St. Freya were to visit Kuoh Academy for non-combat lessons to enhance their skills in various areas.

"Greetings, everyone! I am pleased to announce a school visit to Kuoh Academy, focusing on learning non-combat skills. The visit is scheduled for tomorrow at 4:00 AM, and worry not, as there is no fee," Theresa declared. Excitement rippled through everyone, except for Kiana, who was uninterested due to her bloodline, House Kaslana, rooted in fighting honkai and protecting the weak.

Shinjiro, the Administrator of the strongest existence, possessing knowledge beyond human, supernatural, and divine comprehension, appreciated simpler moments. Despite his immense capabilities, he decided to participate, wanting to accompany his girlfriend, Mei.

Naruto aimed to taste different ramen varieties in Kuoh Town, Bronya desired to explore non-honkai civilian technology, and Kyuusyou looked forward to collecting anime-limited collectibles.

Expecting the Hyperion battleship to transport them, the Valkyries were disappointed to learn they would ride buses. The prospect of enduring heavy traffic outside St. Freya Island made the journey seem arduous. Later that night, Shinjiro, utilizing St. Freya Island's military-grade internet speed, called his best friend, Issei, who lived in Kuoh Town.

"Yo, Issei, it's been a while," Shinjiro greeted.

"It's been good, bro," Issei replied.

"How is Auntie Ophis and Uncle Drake?" Shinjiro inquired.

"Well, Mom is taking care of the younglings on Dragon Mountain in the Underworld, helping other female dragons. Dad is up to his usual stunts, making Mom a bit mad and claiming he's a 'bad influence on the younglings!'" Issei chuckled. "How about you?" he asked.

"I'm good, but the principal announced that we're visiting Kuoh Town as students to learn normal stuff. I'm worried the devil king's sisters might try to recruit Valkyries as their Peerage or slaves. I heard from you that the only pawn of Rias Gremory, Dai, is a fraud, a pervert, and a false hero who stole all your achievements. He's done something perverted to my friends, especially my mate Mei and my elder sister Himeko. I'll CTRL-ALT-Delete them or let the 'END of all things' deal with those simpletons," Shinjiro declared with a release of killing intent, causing Issei, a dragon god, to be terrified by the mention of the 'END of all things,' the strongest boundless god and Shinjiro's head Moderator.

Shinjiro noticed Issei's expression and apologized, saying, "Sorry about that," to his best friend.

"Shinjiro, you know I was about to call you because I have decided to join you as your Moderator," Issei announced.

"Even you need to have a spar with the 'END of all things'; you know his attacks are instant kills," Shinjiro teased Issei.

"*sadly laughs* I have no purpose anymore... they... betrayed... me...." Issei's emotions were numb, making Shinjiro worried about his best friend. Shinjiro asked, "What the hell happened?"

It was revealed that all of Issei's mates had betrayed him, manipulated by Dai, along with the entire supernatural factions, except for the Dragons. It was a colossal mess; either Issei would become an evil dragon or die due to the Dragon Fall.