Revenge pt3

Whale togheter whit Scarlett looked at the children amazed and relived that they are fine.

Whale"Children! What happened? How are you all here?" He asked them as he tryed hugging all of them.

,Pavel did refuse the hug hoever,

Scarllet"Kids how happy i am to see al of you alright...Whait but where is ifa?" She asked sounding worried for her nephiew.

Ifa"Grandmaa!!" He screamed running twords her hugging her thightly whit small tears into his eyes.

Scarllet" Ifa!" She sayd sounding relived hugging back her nephiew.

After whale leted the kids go out of the hug.

Corto" Now i want to talk whit you and make a plan to get rid of this spider infection." She sayd sounding determined the kids behind her gived a small nod.

Whale gived scarllet a look before nodding to her.

Whale" Alright kids, lets hear your plan. Then well make sure to get rid of these spiders once and forever." He responded looking serieous.

Corto and the kids explained to mr whale and queen scarllet about theyr plan and hiw they need to train.

Whale" Alright kids, but are you all sure about it? Its extremly risky." He anounced filling worried for the kids.

Corto" We are sure mr. whale." She sayd determined.

Scarllet gived them a nod walking them inside the titan in a training area.

Scarllet" Alright, here all of you will be abal to train. But dont forget that we need this mission to succed." She said wanting the kids to know about how important this is.

The kids gived her a nood already understanding the importance of it.

(Ok. Now i want all of you to imagine some training senarios. Beacouse i am litterly to tierd right now to write them. But i swear i will...or...make them apear in the future chapters.)

*Time skip*

It been 3 days since the kids started training non stoply, working hard to be sure evrething will go well.

Now evrething will show today...

Whale" Alright are you all ready?" He asked them determined but also extremly worried." Dont forget we can alweys give up and try another time alright?" He told them needing to make sure the kids are sure about it.

The kids sayd they wont gived up so there was nothing else he could do for now.

Corto" Alright, Enky? Do we have evrething ready?" She asked him needing to be sure evrething was perfect.

______________
Sorry i didnt give an update yesterday, my parents confiscated my phone for a while and i finally got it back today.

I will give a part 4 but now i need to work on the other story called Droners adventures.

Sorry for any mistakes and for needing to whait this much time.

Goodbye have a good day/night!

Plus thank you all for the 184 views on the story, thank you all and i promise i will try to make my storys more longer  and enjoiabal for all of you, and yes i know they sound kinds cringe but i swear i will try to make them better. Whit love Anddy!♡
Edit:
I wanted to add this sooner, but i have a teory that the misterios kid who is working whit Pavel maight be Hannas older brother from season one. Why they have similar hair and hight. And idc i just have this strong filling he maight be hannas older brother. Tell me your theorys in the comment ;)

Words:
581