The past.

20 Years ago.

Young whale and Scarllet were walking togheter throu an abandoned forest wanting to explore it and train whit theyr drones if it was possibal.

Whale was a bit skeptical at first but didnt bother to argue whit scarllet thx to the fact that she wasnt gona argue whit him eather and go eather wey.

As the two of them were walking throu the forest having a small chat.

They heard a creek crap and fastly turned around starteled in a fighting possision ready to protect themself if neded.

But wen they took a good look they saw that it was nobody other than Gavinda tech that was fallowing them.

Y. Scarllet" What do you want gavinda? Maybe lossing another race agains us, maybe?" She asked whit a small chukle.

Y. Whale" Dont get so full of yourself scarllet." He wispered to her before taking a step ahead." What is your buisnes here gavinda?" He asked on a semy friendly semy anoied tone not wanting a fight to erupt betwin gavinda and scarllet.

Y.Gavinda" Nothing really, is just that in this part of the wood- Whait why whold i tell you two anything about it! WHAT ARE YOU TWOS BUSSNES AROUND THIS PART OF THE FOREST ACTUALLY!?" she shouted anoyed.

(She alweys remained me of a karen but just whit better taste in chlothes and an actuall brain)

Y.Scarllet" WE ASKED FIRST, BLUEY!" She shouted back anoyed ready to get in a fight.

Whale was just siting behind them now  as he had his face covered by his palm not expecting this to escalate so quickly.

________________

Ok sorry for the short chapter and that i havent really updated anything.

Is just that i got super sick and also need some medical attention.

So i moust problably wont be updating for a while.

But if you read the last chapter i thinkbi know i am think about making some new storys and a Q a A. I also wanted to say that i dont this this story is gona lost any longer and i am thinking on ending it but not now maybe later in time.

But i dont know how long to keep it going for so plese coment down your opinion and questions.

So thx for reading! Hope you liked the short chapter.

Have a good day/evening/night!

Words:
380

Whit dear
Anddy