Victory?

After a long fly, they all arrived back to tortuga were they found theyr friends whale and the queen waiting for them togheter whit the other clans waiting for them.

They all planed a great party for theyr victory to celabrate the disapearing of thouse spiders.

All of them had great fun.

Corto was togheter whit enky mouse and oro dancing togheter on the dance ring like evreoane else.

As corto was dancing somebody accidently bumped into her.

Corto"Whoa- Hey whatch were your goin-" She sayd as she turned around to see the mysterious boy who was in the same team as pavel.

??"Sorry i didnt see you.." He apologised as he semed he just got a drink from the drinking bar(Abviously it wasnt whit alchol)

Corto"Oh no problem, sorry i talked like that." She apologised as she scarached the back of her hair."Oh but whats your name? I dont think i know it." She asked curious.

She didnt notice how the person in front of her got a bit more tense.

??" Is it ok if i dont tell you? I want to keep it to myself...i dont really like to tell people my name..you can just call me R its kinda of my nickname.." He anounced her it was abvious for evrebidy he was hiding something exept for corto couse...shes corto

(R is from robot i camed whit it on the spot how he looks like a robot...and no this isnt canon.)

Corto"Um..sure R. Are you alone? I thouse Pavel whold party whit you." She asked curious.

R"Nah not really. Hes...to brutal to say nicely." He sayd and you could hear it in his voice he was smirking.

Corto chukled slightly as she responded" Yeah its kinda abvious from the wey hes driving his drone." She said whit a smile.

"Wana dance? I can introduce you to my friends if you want." Corto sugested not wanting him to be left out especially how evrebody was enjoing theyr time.

R"Sure why not" He responded as he fallowed corto and started dancing togheter whit her and her friends.

As Corto R anky and mouse danced, manta was looking in theyr direction especially twords corto and R....

He had a really bad felling about that guy named R.....

Meanwhile a mysterious carachter was watching evrething while siting down in a luxurious chair whit theyr legs crossed as they drank something from a cup.

???"Just like that....Phase 2 of the plan can finally start..." They sayd as they smirked while looking at the recordings.

____________________

Hiii! Hope you liked this chapter! And no if you thought this was gona end your deeply mistekening. Its still going baby! And sorry for any miss spelling or anything like i sayd before i am not the best at enghlis and its not my native language eather.

Bye!! Hope you have a great day/night!

And lets hope more updates are coming how i will be in winter break!

Words:
545

And btw thank you all so much for 271 viws!!!! I wholnd be anywere whithout you guys and this series wholnd be existing by now whithout you! Hope you have a beautifull day and thank you all!!!