Revenge pt 2

"Its pretty good but still hurts a little bit." Corto responded whit a small smile.

"What happened over there whit youand san?" She asked him quite confused and also curious.

"I-I just got a little bit mad nothing to worry about." He told her as he picked up a rock and trowed it along the lake.

Corto semmed a little bit hesitant to belive him but she had other worryed for now." Alright then...Come on we need to get to the queens trone and have a talk whit her." Corto told him getting up from the floor determined.

"Alright. Whats your plan Corto?" Manta asked her whit a small smirk.

"Lets firstly get evreoane here." She responded whit a smile.

Evrebody gathered togheter in the middel of the cave to hear Cortos plan.

"First of all we need to get to the queens  throne we need her and the her guards help. Afterwords we all will make a trap to trow out these spiders awey from here." She told evreyoane.

Mina" Alright Corto. But how do you expect us to do all of that?" She asked on her usual bossy tone.

"We will firstly walk throu the secret tunnels in the island till we get to the queens throne." Manta aded whit a smile.

"And once we get there we will have a talk whit the queen her guards and Whale. We need all the suport to get rid  of this spiders." Corto ended whit a smile.

Mouse" Come on guys i am pretty sure i can get a map of these tunnels." She sayd smilling confidently.

Enky" Yes and i can think of an idea to get rid of the spiders while were going." Enky sayd smilling determined.

Manta" And i will get rid of any dengerous animals if we see any in these tunnels." He sayd smilling

Corto" Alright did evrebody got it?" She asked smilling determined felling confident her plan will work.

Evrebody" Got it!" Ther shouted confidently as evrebody started walking in the tunnels to get to the queens throne.

Halfwey throu the first tunnel they found some ancient lezers that destroied anything in theyr path that arent animals.
(If you watched the show you know what i am talking about)

"Ah shut what now corto?" Manta asked her.

Corto stayed silent thinking for an idea to get them out of the situation.

Pavel got anoyed and pushed her awey as he steped in front picking up one of the lazers trowing them into eachother not having enought pacience to wait.

Enky" Well....guess its also a good idea.." he sayd whit a small shrug as all of them started walking throu the tunnels.

They all went throu the tunnels and luckly they didnt had to get rid of any other dangerous situation.

Soon they all arrived inside the queens throne were they found her having a fight whit whale to get rid of the spiders and about the peoples safety.

Whale" We firstly need to find the kids and make sure theyr fine and not hurt!" He shouted determined and anoyed.

Scarllet(Queen) " I know whale but we need to firstly get rid of the spiders, i am sure the kids are fine. They are powerfull children." She sayd on her usually calm voice but she was also really worryed for the kids already sending some guards to find them.

"No need to go look for us. Were all here!" Corto screamed as she apeared togheter whit the others behind her all ready to get rid of thouse spiders filling determined.

----------------------------------
Ok i wana start this whit the fact that iam really sorry i made all of you whait this much for a new update on the story. And like i promise i will start a second one just whit small adventures and soo on.

And i also wana tell you all that the upcoming updates for this story will come mostley on the weekends how i am to bussy whit school right now, but if i get a more easy day i will try to give you all a new update.

I also wana thank you all for the views. Were curently at 83 and nothing whold make me happyer if we could get to 100 till cristmas!

Sorry for any gramatical mistakes.

And also if you wana watch some moments from the series Droners you can go to the youtube chanel *Anime-sub* its a really cool chanel and it also has a lot of manto moments (manta×corto).

Thanks for reading and suporting my story! Have a good day/night!

(And yes there it will be a part 3)

Words:
820

Edit:
Holly moley thank you all for the 100 views on this story!!!!😆😢 I swear i will try to make more updates on the story this week! Thanks youall again! And dont forget you are cared for!