Revange pt 4

Enky" Evrething is good. Mouse is going to give you the head start then the rest will fallow the plan." Enky told her filling worried but also hope. Hope that this plan will work and evrething will be back to normal.

Mouse"Alright Corto...at 3 you will go alright? 1...2...3! Go corto!" Mouse shouted throu the head set filling worryed and scared.

Corto noded as she rushed throu the middel of the island whit her drone chaching all the gient spiders attention making them fallow her.

Corto took a small breath" Alright spiders, its time for youallto leve this place."She said as something attached to maroro falled down, it was a fruit from witchi island( i camed up whit it so lets just pretand that this island is real,and that this fruit is giant spiders favorite food)

Then Manta and Hanna apeard (whit theyr drones) holding a lot more of thouse fruits.

"Alright...Now go!" Mouse shouted as all 3 of them turned around and started fliing twords the abandoned part of the island.

The spiders fallowed the drone drivers all egard to eat thouse fruits, but surprizingly the spiders now were much more faater than the team anticipated.

Corto"Enky, why are the spiders much more faster than before?" Corto asked surprized but also anxios as she drove faster and parkored throu the jungel.

Enky" I-I dont know, i think that the fruit isnt only the spiders favorite but also hipnotize them,making them much more faster but also egard to eat the fruits." Enky anounced trying to guide corto and the other 2 throu outthe forest but also to find more information about the fruit.

Corto" Alright this will be much more harder now... Alright guys fallow my lead!" Corto told manda and to hannah as she started flying faster and parkoring throu the forest, but then taking a sharp turn twords the hills going betwin the large crak that separated them.

Hannah" Corto what are you doing!?" Hannah asked as she fallowed her worried.

Manta"Yeah, Corto this wasnt part of the plan." He sayd fallowing them worryed and anoyed slightly.

Corto" Well now it is part of the plan." She told them as she started flying faster making the spiders fallow her.

Hannah" Seariously corto, what are you planning?!" She asked worriedly as they entred inside the montains.

Manta" Corto what are you dping!?" He asked worried as they were about to crash into a wall.

Corto" Now! Go up!" She yalled as she flyed up avoiding the wall in the last minute making the spiders crash into it.

The other two fallowed after her as they flyed out of the mountain the others waiting for them outside ready to hide the hole so the spiders coulnd get out of it anymore.

(Time skip to wen all of them arrive back in Tortuga were the queen and mr walle already started fixing evrething up. Whittheyr friends waitingfor them.)

_____________________
Ok so this is reallyshort sorry. And iam also sorry on how i could write this weekend more even when i promised to but i got some unexpected problems and i coulnd do them.

Sadly i also got sick and on my time of the month whitch gives me somethimes insomnia. Right now is 2am for me.

But thesearent excuses and i am deplly sorry again.

Hope you enjoied the story, and soon i will be on winter break and will publish more storys.

Have a good day/night.

Words:
590