●This isnt an update●

So this isnt an update on the story, i actually want to make another story about the serues droners but a diferent one.

I want to make a nither series on how i think the story whold progress or on some small story i was thinking about, of course i whold still continue this one and its lore that iam trying to pice togheter how i havent goten any new ideas recently so i havent really update it much.

And yes i do know not really a lot of people are reading this story, but i still want to know your opinion if you whold read the other story i want to make completly diferently than this but still about the serues droners.

So i want to know your opinion if youwhold read my other story about this series or not. Like i sayd earlyer it wont be like this story, i want to make it completly diferent whit only some small adventures and maybe a little bit of romance and so on. But i do not want to make it exacly like this one.

So please coment me your opinion if you whold like me to do another story about the series and if you whold read it or if youdont want me to make another story.

Ps i wont publice the other story here, i will make a nother ,,book,, were you can read it on this platform so you wont   get confused on the lore and storyand so on.

So please tell me yoyr openion beacouse i already have some ideeas for it and i dont want to forget them.

*I really apologise if i had some grammar mistakes and youdidnt understand evrething i sayd, so if there are other questions i will answer them as soon as i can.*

Goodbye! Have a great day/night/evening! And tell me if you have any other sugestions for the story or if you want me to make other ones!