Chapter 1

Felix and Jisung were walking to school like they usually do, the sun was bright and was in their faces they were talking to each other also playing around.
They could hear someone behind them so they looked around puzzled at a cute brown haired boy running towards them. "Hello, um...Are you okay?" Felix asked with a warm smile, the brown haired boy looked up giving him a smile back. "Sorry if I startled you, I was just running to school and saw you both with the same uniform as mine and thought I could walk with you both, is that okay?" The boy asked, as he was scanning Felix and Jisung. Jisung looked at the boy, "Sure why not?" The brown haired boy then stood up correctly with his back straight, "Then let's go, my name is Sunoo by the way."

They walked into their schools front entrance, "Well we're here, do you still want to hang out with us?" Jisung asked.
"Yeah, but I have a few friends. I was wondering if we'd be able to hang out with them." Sunoo replied, Jisung looked at Felix who looked at the brown haired boy, "Sure, we'd love to hang out with them!" Felix added. They all walked to a tree that was starting to lose its green colour, although the sun was up and was visible it was a fall day and leaves were falling to the ground, they reached a wood bench and saw three other boys who were talking.

Sunoo greeted the other boys with a warm hug, "Hey guys, these are my new friends, why don't you all introduce yourselves?" Sunoo said taking Felix and Jisung's hands leading them to two empty spots at the bench. "Hello, I'm Wooyoung. It's nice to meet you, we usually don't meet new people especially if Sunoo brings new people." The black haired boy with strands of blond in his hair said, "It's nice to meet you too, I'm Jisung and this is my bestie, Felix!" The dark haired boy with squirrel features replied smiling. "Hi, I'm Jeongin and this is Seungmin." A boy said who had fox-like features and blond hair. They all talked for a bit and got along, when the bell rang.

Felix and Jisung were the first to get up, "How about we all meet at lunch, then we'd have more time to hang out with each other." Felix said, the rest of the boys nodded and walked away in pairs of two, Seungmin and Jeongin walking together and Sunoo and Wooyoung walked in a different direction having a conversation. "Let's go Lix, or we'll be late. Let's head to class together since we have similar schedules." Jisung told Felix taking his hand and walking inside the building leaving the organized courtyard that was filled with red, yellow, and orange leaves on the ground and some still on trees.

Felix and Jisung entered a classroom not leaving each other's side finding two empty seats together to sit down in. They finally found some seats behind two boys who were being looked at by a bunch of girls, Felix and Jisung didn't think much about it and kept talking to each other before the teacher entered the classroom. "Good morning class, we have two new students, Felix and Jisung. They transferred here together at the same time which rarely happens. Come up and introduce yourselves." The teacher said with a welcoming smile. Felix and Jisung returned the smile and got up from their chairs walking to the front of the class. "Hello, as you know we're Felix and Jisung. We hope to get along with you all and want this to be a good year." Jisung said. "I agree, I hope we all become good friends, and if not friends still peers and respectful to each other." The blond boy added, they both noticed the two boys they sat behind looking at them smiling, Jisung returned their smile and Felix waved at them. They quickly walked back to their seats as class began.

The bell rang again and they went to their next class which sadly weren't together, "Bye Sungie, I'll miss you!" Felix said hugging Jisung tightly, Jisung smiled and laughed at the blond, "Don't worry Lix, it's only for an hour. We'll meet after class, how about that?" Jisung asked, "Okay, promise you won't walk off and forget to meet with me?" Felix said pouting. "I promise, I have to go now. Bye Lix!" Jisung said pulling away from the hug and skipping to his next class. Felix on the other hand was walking to class slowly not wanting to go into a class of strangers, he entered his next class and sat down at the back of class since their weren't assigned seats. Class began since the teacher didn't really care about having a new student. Felix who was extremely bored was getting looks from multiple guys, they all smirked at him and kept looking back at him. He gave them a sassy looks and waited for the bell to ring.

The bell rang and Felix quickly ran out into the hallway looking for Jisung, he finally found him and ran up to him with a big smile on his face. "Jisung!" He shouted as his best friend looked at him laughing at him, "Lix!" Jisung shouted in return. They gave each other a smile and walked hand in hand to the courtyard to meet their new friends at the wooden bench under the tree, they ran to the bench to find Seungmin and Sunoo there without Jeongin and Wooyoung. "Where's Wooyoung and Jeongin?" Felix asked with a concerned look on his face.

Author's Note:
Hello, this is my first ever story that I'm writing. Although it isn't as great as others stories and genres I hope you do enjoy it. What are your thoughts and what are some things you hope and want to happen in this story?
I'm open to any ideas!