Chapter 6

TW: Strong Language but I'm pretty sure you all already know that...

They heard a knock on the door
Felix told the others to go into a room and freshen up since it was getting late, they did so. Felix opened the door to find 4 drunk guys and 3 sober guys waiting for him, "Come in, you guys can go to your left because everyone else is already in the rooms on the right, since there are only 9 rooms there aren't enough rooms since there are 14 of us in total, so three of you have to sleep with another person." Sunghoon and the rest nodded. "So, who's sleeping in the first room?"

Changbin and Bang Chan raised there hands, "Yah, make sure there's a pillow between us, I don't want to wake up finding you hugging me!" Bang Chan said
"Yah, I don't do that! You do mother fucker." Changbin replied, "Me and San will share a room." Soobin said, "Then me and Hyunjin will share a room?" Minho said with a disgusted face, "Sunghoon, you have to sleep on the couch. Sorry." Felix said as the others parted ways, "It's okay, good night." He said as the others said the same thing.
Everyone easily fell asleep and the other seven didn't know who Felix's friends were, but Felix's friends knew who they were.

Felix was the first to get up extremely early (5:37 am), and he saw that Sunghoon was already comfortable on the couch in the luxurious living room upstairs on the third floor, Felix walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Hyunjin there drinking a glass of water, "Good morning, Hyunjin." Felix said in a groggy deep voice. (Yes, even though he's a ball of sunshine he has a deep voice, idk how the world works 😒) Hyunjin was startled and gave Felix a scared look, "What?" Felix asked as he saw that Hyunjin was backing away, "Nothing." Hyunjin replied. "Wait." Felix said as he leaned in towards Hyunjin and stared at him, Hyunjin who was confused was for some reason blushing like crazy, Felix leaned in closer and fixed Hyunjin's messy hair, "There, I didn't want you to look a mess." Felix says as he backs away not noticing how flustered Hyunjin is.
'W-what was that? Why am I so red and hot? Wait do I like him?!' Hyunjin thought to himself. 'No, I can't come on. We've just met, no, no I don't have a crush on him' Hyunjin said to reassure himself.

Felix took some ingredients out and began to cook, "W-what exactly are you going to make?" Hyunjin asked curiously, "I'm going to make pancakes with bacon and eggs, there isn't anything else to really make. I have to go buy some more groceries later." Felix replied to Hyunjin, who hummed in response. After an hour of making a huge portion of food for the 14 people he shouted them to get ready and come down to the first dining room since the second was too small. "Yah, hurry up and brush your teeth and then come eat!" He yelled only to get yelled back at by Sunoo who was peacefully sleeping. "YAH, WHY DO YOY HAVE TO SHOUT? IM SLEEPING YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" Sunoo yelled from the second story, "I hate you too dumbass!" Felix yelled laughing at Sunoo.

After they all got ready they came down stairs walking to the dining room, waiting for their food to be served. "Good morning you little pieces of shit!" Wooyoung yelled only to see that the others were already waiting, "Oh, um good morning." He mumble as he takes his seat next to Jeongin across from Bang Chan. "Here, your food." Felix said as he passed each plate in front of all thirteen of them. Once he sat down he got the fourteenth plate of food.
Jisung pulls his phone out and begins to type in to group chat.

The Baddies ^~^

Sungie
Guys, we should go out to the mall today.
Maybe get some KPOP merch 😏🙌

Jun ♥️
YES 💀✊

Lix 🐣
Sure, let's go out after breakfast?

Wooyoungie 💅
Okay, where your best outfits guys. Maybe we'll finally find LOVE~ 🌚 You never know...

Minnie
Yeah sure, who would fall for you Hyung??? 🤣

Wooyoungie 💅
🖕🖕🖕

End of group chat 💀

Wooyoung gave Seungmin a stare from across the table and Felix began to laugh with Jisung, the poor seven boys that just arrived didn't understand anything that was going on. "Um, thanks for the food Felix. It's really good." Bang Chan said with a smile which made Felix blush at the complement, (He gets shy when anyone gives him compliments don't think I ship them, they are Australian brothers to me 😭)

After breakfast the boys did as they planned and got ready to go out, "Um, you guys can stay longer or you can leave. It doesn't bother us either way." Felix said before leaving the house with his friends. "Okay, thanks Felix." Minho said as the other boys around him stared at Felix's friends and Hyunjin stared at Felix, (We're getting somewhere 😊)

Yeonjun decided to let Seungmin drive since he trusted him, but Seungmin who is a baddie and doesn't care other people think of him, (Except for Chan 😏) he drifted and drove fast while all his friends in the back and poor Wooyoung who was in the front were screaming and panicking about him crashing into something or him getting a speeding ticket. "YAH STOP THE CAR!" Yeonjun yelled at Seungmin who clearly wasn't listening, (Like I said he's a baddie)
"No, this is too much fun and I never drive." Seungmin commented with a calm soft tone. "Yah we're going to die!"
Jisung yelled.

After arriving to the mall abruptly they all get out the car they all fall to the ground. "Maybe Felix can drive when we leave..." Yeonjun said taking the keys from Seungmin and giving them to Felix, "Yah, my driving isn't that bad!" Seungmin whined. They enter the mall and already see a lot of people around them which did freak Jisung out a bit since he has panic attacks now and then.
They entered a clothing store and started to look for cute outfits since it was more their style.
"I'll pay for all of these, please." Yeonjun told the cashier with a pretty and handsome smile. The cashier blushed, "Y-yes, that'll be $196.47 please." The cashier stuttered. "Okay, here you are." Yeonjun said giving her a credit card, "Thank you for shopping here, p-please DO come again!" She said as they all turned their backs and praised Yeonjun for making the cashier fall for him and for paying. "Woop Woop! Who knew Hyung would be so responsible." Jeongin teased as they all walked around once more finding a KPOP store, "Guys let's go in here!" Felix said as he took Jisung's hand, after 3 hours of shopping in the KPOP store they came out with 7 bags full of kpop merch.

Felix drove them back to his place, they entered and surprisingly the 7 boys they saw earlier this morning were still there, but they seemed to look intrigued in what the boys bought at the mall. "What did you guys buy?" Minho asked as he took a peek and saw photos of multiple KPOP idols and some merch, "You guys bought those?" Hyunjin asked. "And is there something wrong with that?" Felix asked giving them a dirty look without even realizing it.

Author's Note:
It's pretty easy that I rushed through this chapter but the thing is I'm in public, and I want to write some making out and possibly smut scenes but can't bc I feel like someone is going to peek at my phone and see that I'm on Wattpad.
I'm so sorry the next chapter I will try to write some spicy scenes, but I won't be home till later and have to write this still. I'M SO SORRY I'LL TRY HARDER 😭
Give me some ideas and some themes or genres you want for more stories, bye love you all 🤟