Chapter 7

TW: Strong Language and no smut but a few kissing scenes

Felix and the others walked upstairs to the second living room to see if they could trade merch with each other, but Sunoo was pulled by his new boyfriend Sunghoon. (If you don't remember they started to date on chapter 4) "What, I have to go with my friends before they choose the good cards!" Sunoo whined as Sunghoon held him by the waist in a private locked room. "And, what about me?" Sunghoon asked with a pout on his face. "C'mon we can hang out whenever you want, just not right now in this very moment because me and my friends are busy doing something." Sunoo replies, "Well, I want to hang out with you right now." Sunghoon added as he grasped Sunoo's waist tighter than before. "Sunghoon, I have to go." Sunoo replies as he tries to leave, "What are you and your friends doing that you can't do with me?" "That I can't tell you." Sunoo said. Sunghoon leans in and caresses his cheek, "I won't let you go unless you fix the broken piece in my heart." Sunghoon says with a joyful tone, surprisingly Sunoo pecks Sunghoon lightly on his lips leaving Sunghoon puzzled. Before he leaves Sunghoon picks him up and traps on his thighs sitting him down on a table, "Yah, I'm not kidding I gave you a peck that's all you get." Sunoo whined. Sunghoon leans in and begins to kiss Sunoo passionately, "Mmh, yah!" Sunoo says annoyed. "I have to get going, I'll see you later." Sunoo said as he left the room with Sunghoon still inside.

"I'm going to get snacks!" Felix said happily skipping to the kitchen, he opens a cabinet and finds Hyunjin sleeping on the chair, he taps him gently. "Hyunjin Hyung, get up." He whispers in his ear, little did he know Hyunjin planned that so he could try to get close to Felix. "I don't want to, let me rest." Hyunjin playfully says. "C'mon if you want to sleep you can just go up to one of the rooms and sleep with Minho since you both share a bed. Go I bet he'd waiting for you." Felix replied to the tall black haired boy. "I don't want to go ti bed and see him waiting for me, he already had crush on your friend, what's his name? Jiji, Munsungie?" "Jisung?!" Felix shouted as he tightly hugged Hyunjin, "Hyunjin you do know how good that is right?!" He said as he kept his grip around Hyunjin, "Um, no not really..." Hyunjin said as he was now flustered that Felix hugged him, "Well for me this is a great thing!" The blond boy said. He kissed Hyunjin on the cheek as a sign for 'Thank you' and ran off to look for Jisung. 'W-what the oh my fucking god! Felix just kissed me, but if I'm so happy and my heart is racing like this...does that mean I like Felix?' Hyunjin thought to himself.

Author's Note:
This was a very short chapter since I didn't have many ideas, yes I will be posting daily bc I have too much free time 🤠
Again of you have any ideas for the ending, (no the ending is a LONG way away from this, again this might be a LONG story and I will be posting 2-5 chapters per day. Bye love you all 🗿🤟