Chapter 26

TW: Strong Language
Spelling errors :/

Jisung turns back to the three and tilts his head to the side, "Why are you looking at me like that?"
He furrows his brows and turns to Felix who looked at the two older boys.

Felix and Jisung were taken back to Felix's place, they entered and saw that the rest of their friends beside Yeonjun and Sunoo had already left. "Hey, how was your guy's date?"
Yeonjun snickers and smirks while looking up at them. Sunoo smirks as well and watches the two head towards the living room. "It was okay, I made a friend!" Felix shouts and jumps onto the couch next to Sunoo as Jisung takes a seat next to Yeonjun. "Really, well that's a bit of a shocker." Sunoo teases.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
Felix raises a brow and hits the back of Sunoo's head.

"What should we do?" Jisun asks the three,
Yeonjun gets up and head to Felix's kitchen and opens a cabinet.
"Let's drink something, Felix, you have a bunch of things to drink right?"
Yeonjun turns to him with a grand smirk as Felix nods his head. "Yeah,"

Yeonjun takes out a bottle of wine, vodka, tequila, whiskey, gin, brandy, and rum. "This should be enough right?" Yeonjun places them on the table in the middle of the living room, he looks up at the three. "Are you sure we should drink this much?" Sunoo raises a brow and scratches the back of his neck feeling a bit uneasy but excited at the same time.
"Yeah, we won't drink all of it, I'd say two or three quarters of each bottle."
He returns back to the kitchen and takes out shot glasses along with stemware.
(Stemware is a cup usually used for wine.)

"Okay, let's play truth or dare. If you lie or choose to not answer or do the dare, you take a shot."
Yeonjun explain and the other three agree. Yeonjun opens his mouth to say something else but is interrupted by knocking on the door.
Sunoo gets up and walks up to the door opening it and looking up at who was there. "Yes?" His eyes widen a bit as he see Hyunjin, and Minho. "Can I help you?"
He asks sounding a bit awkward.
"Are Jisung and Felix here, we wanted to ask them something else."
Sunoo gives them a faint smile and quickly walks into the living room and points out the door. Jisung and Felix walk outside and see the two older boys, they panic and block the way to the living room.
"What is it?" Jisung asks and looks back at Yeonjun who was trying his best to hide the bottles.
"What's wrong?" Minho raises a brow and stares at them with a stern gaze.
"Nothing,"
Felix quickly replies, Sunoo pushes them out the door and smiles.
"Is that all?"
Hyunjin stares at Sunoo and crosses his arms.
"We went to Sunghoon's place and he was whining to us that we should come to Felix's place since you're always here, he's in the car."
Hyunjin points at Minho's car.
"Ah, okay?" He tilts his head to the side and lets out a short sigh.

"Well we have our own things to do, bye!"
Sunoo shuts the door and locks it, he runs back to the living room behind Jisung and Felix. They sit down on the couch as Yeonjun lets out a sigh of relief and starts to place the bottles back onto the small coffee table.
Hyunjin and Minho look at each other and start to knock on the door again.
Sunoo looks back and answers the door once again, this time he was met with four boys instead of two.
"Soobin? They didn't tell me you were with them, they only told me Sunghoon was with them."
Soobin looks down at him and shakes his head. "Yeonjun's here, isn't he? He's been ignoring me."
Sunoo's eyes widen and he looks back at the lvinging once again feeling a bit uneasy. "What is it you guys need?"

The boys stay quiet and look down at him, Sunoo soon gets suspicious of them and raises a brow. "Answer me, quickly."
Hyunjin opens his mouth to say something but Soobin says it before him.
"We were wondering if we'd be able to crash over..." He mutters, Sunoo looks up at him and quickly turns around and calls Felix.

"What is it?" Felix smiles at the boys and is a bit surprised to see two more boys. "Like I said to Sunoo, we were wondering if we'd be able to crash over." Minho raises a brow and looks directly at Felix. "So answer, yes or no?" Felix shakes his head and turns to Sunoo who had an awkward smile on his face. "Sure, but you all use the guest rooms..."
He lets out a sigh and quickly remembers what they were doing in the living room. "Sunoo will take you guys to your rooms!"

Felix runs to the living room and motions to Yeonjun to hide them with the pillows and blankets resting on top of the couch. Sunoo leads the older a boys to the living room and looks up at Felix. "We aren't tired yet, can we hang out with you guys?" Minho looks at them with a faint smile. "NO!" Yeonjun yells in panic, his eyes widen and he laughs quietly. "I meant no, you can't." Hyunjin tilts his head to the side and sighs. "Why not?" Sunoo looks at them and scratches the back of his neck. "Because we are hanging out, and we already have everything ready-" He pointed at the empty small coffee table and his eyes widened a bit. "Where's all the alcohol?!" He shouts and looks around. "I was looking forward to drink!" He pouts.

The others get mad at him while the older boys narrow their eyes. "Yah, why would you say that?!" They all yelled. "Yah, what do you mean? You guys were going to drink?!" Yeonjun looks up at them and glares, he takes out all the alcohol from their hiding spots and places them on the small coffee table. "Just a bit..."

Author's Note:
I'm trying my best to update, I got ahold of my phone. 😭 I'm trying to continue this story, I'll try to update more often. Idk if I'll be able to finish this sorry or not. I'll let you all know soon 🤷‍♀️