Chapter 32

Strong Language, but you guys should already know that. 🤗 Also, spelling errors

Hyunjin thought more and more while laying down on his bed, the sun was rising down and it was a full moon. The moonlight was invading the space in his room, half his face lit and the other not.

Hyunjin tossed and turned, not understanding what he should do. Maybe he shouldn't ignore Felix, that would just make Felix upset. What should he do?

"Shit, now what?" Hyunjin had a blank expression on his face, he thought for a moment and for some reason the thought of him confessing to Felix came upon.

No, he shouldn't. The boys just met at least a month ago, it would take time. He need to make the boy more comfortable and relaxed when he's with him.

"Maybe in a few months..." He mutters under his breath, he then subconsciously grabs his phone and texts Felix who had given his number the other day.

💗My soon to be husband🤗
Hey Lix, want to hangout
tomorrow?

                                                               🌸Felix🌸
                                                             Definitely!

Hyunjin slightly smiled and put his phone down, he took a breath before his eyes wide and he covered his face with a pillow, screaming into it.
He had just realized what he had done.

"FUCK, SHIT!" He slapped himself and cried into his pillow, he was overreacting again.

Felix Pov:

Omg, I was just asked out on a date by Hyunjin! Yay! Well, not a date, but a hangout, with only the two of us. So that basically makes it a date!

I ran all across my home with my parents looking at me as if I were crazy.
"Lee Yongbok, stop acting like a child. You are over twenty," My mother said in a stern voice as my father patted my back. "Calm down a bit, kiddo." My father reassured me with a genuine smile.

I slightly nodded my head and walked back upstairs with a huge grin on my face. "Yes!" I whisper-shouted.

No one Pov:

Hyunjin went straight to sleep, he was too overwhelmed to do anything else, even if he didn't do anything at all.

Felix had done the same, he was so excited for the morning to come. He wanted to hangout with Hyunjin really badly.

Time skip...

Hyunjin wakes up to his ringtone, he picks up his phone and answers the call without looking at the id name.

"...hello...?" He said in a rather deep voice instead of his normal voice, his voice also sounded extremely raspy. Of course though, it wasn't as deep as Felix's voice.
"Hi!" He heard a cheerful voice say, he placed the phone against his ear and laid back down on his bed, covering himself with the sheets.
"Who is this?" He asked, his voice the same. "It's me, Felix." The boy said, Hyunjin furrowed his brows and stared at his phone.

"Why are you calling me, it's only 7:28 am..." Hyunjin lets out a short yawn and closes his eyes slightly. "Well, you didn't give me an exact time on when to meet up with you." Hyunjin hummed in response before speaking again. "I'll get ready then...I'll meet you around...let's say forty through sixty minutes." Before Felix could say another word Hyunjin hung up.

He got up from his bed, he went to the bathroom and took a shower. He soon came out with a towel on his waist, his bare chest and stomach out. He changed into a pair of comfy shorts, but he didn't put on a shirt. He wasn't going to meet up with Felix until an hour passed. He walked to the kitchen, it was quiet, too quiet. He walked up to the fridge and saw a note from his parents and another one from Yeji

I'll be gone for a while, tell Ryujin and the others please. I won't be back until a month or so.
See you then, brother.
Love and hate from, Hwang Yeji...

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and crumbled the paper up, he took the other paper and read through it, it was much longer than the other note.

We'll be gone for a while, you should already know what to do. The maids and servants won't be home, at least not until we return.
You know the drill, do whatever you want, just don't trash the house or hurt anyone. You know where everything is, we'll tell you when we will get back as soon as we can.
Yeji will be gone, your mother and I will be gone. I have an event to attend, but I can't go because of other businesses in the U.S. You must go for me and your mother, take someone with you. (Felix, take Felix. Do it Hyunjin, I know you like the boy.) The event will take place tomorrow.
Send them my wishes and regards, see you whenever my son.
Love, Dad.

He let out a scoff and saw that something was attached to the note, it was an invitation to the event. He didn't want to go, but he has to. And the fact that his father told him to take Felix made it more overwhelming.
He heard knocking on the door, he walked up to the door and unlocked it. He saw Felix who was staring at Hyunjin with wide eyes.

His slightly wet hair let the water droplets fall onto his bare chest and then down his body. He tilted his head to the side and cocked a brow. "What are you doing here so early?" He asked as Felix looked up at him. "Um, I-I was al-already around the c-corner... I thought maybe you'd be ready so we could go earlier."

Hyunjin nodded his head and let Felix in before closing the door and heading to his closet. He wore something casual before coming back outside and taking Felix by the hand,  both walking at a slow pace on the sidewalk while talking and sharing some laughs.

They got to know each other more and more, they were even comfortable with talking about their past. Felix had a wonderful past, he was always supported by others and lived in high class. Even though his parents kept him a secret from the world since they didn't have consent from Felix to let paparazzi take pictures of him, they let him have a normal childhood, even if he had money. He was never spoiled nor a brat.

Hyunjin's past wasn't the brightest but it did have some good memories, he never saw his parents when growing up. They'd usually go out and have fun from evening to morning. Then they'd take a short nap and go straight to work, Hyunjin was always seen by the public, his parents never got his consent but they didn't really care.

Sure, his parents aren't as bad, but they aren't good. They never paid attention to him, they let him do whatever he wanted, unlike Felix's parents who always had a grudge and were protective of their son. Hyunjin's parents gave him freedom, sure, but they gave him too much freedom.

Hyunjin grew up without a babysitter or nanny, he never got one. He had to fend for himself, even though from another person's perspective. It seems like he's the good looking guy who has well known parents and is jacked with money, as well as the body of a well fit man, popular, good grades, and could have anyone he wanted. He never really liked that lifestyle, he just wanted to live in a small cabin on the country side and spend his childhood there. He never got that, even if he asked.

Hyunjin ranted on and on about his past, Felix felt a bunch of pity wash over him. Hyunjin's parents seemed to care now that he was older, but when he was a child they didn't care.

The two boys became closer to one another, they soon ended up at a restaurant and ate there. Still ranting on about their past.

Hyunjin left multiple things out, Felix knew he did so but he also didn't want to pressure the older since it might be upsetting for him.

'What was so bad about Hyunjin's past? And what was the full story?'
That question would always stay in Felix's head.