Chapter 29

TW: Strong Language
Spelling errors 😞

Felix Pov...

I sat in my car and let out a short sigh. I looked back at the big house and tilted my head to the side, Mr. Hwang was nicer than I had assumed. I heard my ring tone and picked up my phone with a smile, I had picked it up and answered it, "Hello?" I heard someone screaming on the other side. "Hello!" I said, my voice filled with concern. "Felix, get your ass over here! I need help!" Yeonjun yelled, I moved the phone away and hummed in response. "I'll be there in a bit,"
I quickly drove off to the dormitory where Yeonjun stayed.

No One's Pov...

"Felix, Felix, Felix, Felix, FELIX!" Yeonjun yelled, he was panicking and jumping all over the place. Felix tried his best to calm him down but nothing worked. "What is it hyung?" Felix asked him, Yeonjun began to tear up a bit and clings onto his arm, he was drinking again. "Beomgyu took me out on a date...Soobin found out and got mad...at me!" He sobbed, Felix cupped his face and wipes his tears. "Beomgyu? You mean that hot looking dude?" He smirked, Yeonjun stayed quiet and nodded his head. "Why?" He asked, his brows furrowed. "I don't know, but Beomgyu wants to see me again..."
Yeonjun smiled brightly after saying that, "He's going to bring his friends along, do you want to come? It can be a double date!" He giggled, "When is it?"
"After tomorrow,"
He wrapped his hands around Felix and continued to giggle.
"Are you going to come?" He asked with a bright smile still on his face. "Yeah, why not?"

Time skip... /(•~•)\

Felix had gotten ready, today he was having dinner with Mr. Hwang and his family. He decided to bring Jisung, but Minho wanted to come along which Felix didn't really mind.
They all sat in Minho's car and drove off to Hyunjin's place. Once they got there they all got out and knocked on the door, Soyeon opened it and gave Felix a smile. "Felix!" She laughed, "Noona!" Felix laughed along with her and waved. Jisung looked at her and extended his hand. "Hello, I'm Jisung." He smiled, she smiled back and took his hand, shaking it. He pulled his hand away and followed Felix. Minho gave her a look and walked off, he was behind the other two younger boys.

"Give me a second," she told them, "Mr. Hwang, your guests are here." she shouted. He came down with his wife and smiled brightly. "Minho, how have you been doing? It's been a while,"
He gave Minho a big hug and chuckled, Minho hummed in response and patted his back. Jisung hit Minho gently and gave Mr. Hwang a smile. "Hello sir, I'm Felix's friend. Jisung, it's a pleasure to meet you." Mr. Hwang gave Jisung a hug and then looked at Felix. "How have you been? I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday, I hope this dinner will make up for it."

He looked up at the stair case and crossed his arms. "Hyunjin, get down here!" He shouted, Hyunjin quickly came out of his room and headed downstairs, he looked up at the three and smiled.
"Hey guys," he waved. They all nodded their heads and followed Soyeon to the dining room, "I hope you all enjoy this meal." She says to them, they all nod their heads and take a seat.

Felix and Jisung sit next to each other, smiling and whispering, Minho and Hyunjin just glance at each other and awkwardly laugh.

"There's no point!" A lady shouts, she clenches her fists and walks down to the dining room, Mr. Hwang looks up at her and cocks a brow. "Sweetheart, we have guests." He says, she nods her head and smiles at them.
"Hello, my name is Hwang Yeji. Hyunjin's sister, he's mentioned me. Right?"

Author's Note:
I honestly don't remember if I said Hyunjin was an only child or not, but he does have a sister in this story, a.k.a Yeji.
If I said he was an only child in the past then I'll go edit it.