Chapter 38

Jisung left Hyunjin be once he had told him everything he wanted to say.

He left in tears, he was heartbroken by the story. He went through so much pain, only to be given more pain.

Hyunjin was too innocent and kind for this ugly world, he was already hurt enough. And something that broke his heart even more is that Hyunjin said he had a crush on Felix.

But Felix doesn't know anything and will probably leave Hyunjin for someone else. That broke his heart even more, and Hyunjin even said he was ready to love someone.

Felix likes Hyunjin, Hyunjin likes Felix.
Yet they don't know and probably won't ever know. Even if Jisung said something, it wouldn't work. Felix would just think that Jisung is joking around, even if he says he isn't lying. Felix doesn't trust Jisung with love.

Jisung enters his car and breaks down in tears, he's never felt this much pity for someone. But now that he knows what happened to Hyunjin and what's been bothering him, it makes him feel so grateful for his own parents and friends.

But it also makes him hate them, Hyunjin wasn't able to experience that but Jisung was. That isn't fair, but he can't do anything about it.

Life isn't fair.

And if never will be fair.

Never.