Chapter 31

TW: Strong Language...

"We are not dating!"

Hyunjin and Felix look at each other before giving Mr. Hwang a smile, "Really, well I thought otherwise." He chuckled and gives Hyunjin a wink, Felix slightly blushes and averts his gaze to Jisung who was smirking.

"Thanks for coming!" Soyeon opens the door and leads them out, Hyunjin went upstairs back up to his room. "Bye,"
The three said and head back to the car they had arrived in.

Hyunjin jumps onto his head and screams his lungs out, his father had embarrassed him. "Shit, fuck!" He yells, his sister walks by his room and looks at him, still laying on the bed. "What happened this time? Is it because father embarrassed you?" She laughs, Hyunjin lifts his hand up and shows her the finger, "Fuck off, why don't you go back to your little girlfriend? What was her name, Ryujin? Oh wait, you guys aren't dating, because you're a pussy." He barks back and sinks head deeper into his other few pillows. "Oh shut it," She mutters and quickly leaves his room.

Hyunjin's Pov...

Fuck, why the hell would father do that?
It was so fucking embarrassing, what if Felix takes it the wrong way? God, what am I going to do?

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT.

I don't want to face him anytime soon, and Minho surely won't help me. Maybe the others will? God, fuck this.

That's it! I'll just ignore Felix for the time being until I'm brave enough to face him.

It can't be that hard, right?