Chapter 10

TW: Strong Language

After they all finished their food, Bang Chan and Felix kept arguing about who should pay, "I'll do it, Felix." Bang Chan said sternly while Felix kept denying it, "Hyung, I'll pay. I have enough money and anyways I have loads more at home, please." Felix replied smiling. Sunoo decided to get up and quietly walked over to the waitress giving her a credit card. He sat back down and smiled as the two kept arguing about who would pay. "Yah, I already paid so stop arguing." Sunoo yelled as he made the two Australian boys sit down in disbelief, "I'll make sure to pay you back." Felix said clinging onto Sunoo's arm, "No need to Hyung, you've already bought me a bunch of things." Sunoo replied with a smile putting his arm around Felix. Jisung saw the two be all clingy so he also decided to cling onto Sunoo's arm with Sunoo noticing this and putting his other arm around Jisung. "Wow our little baby is so responsible now." Seungmin said. Felix and Jisung started to pinch Sunoo's cheeks and pretended to kiss by making air kisses towards him which made the other 4 also adore and praise him. But the seven boys across from them weren't having it, especially Sunghoon, Hyunjin and Minho. Sunghoons was bad his 'secret lover' was being looked at and receiving attention from others, Minho and Hyunjin were upset they were the ones starting all the air kisses and physical touch."Let's get going before it's late, see you all tomorrow at school!" The youngsters said which caught the older attention. They all hummed in response and got up from the table. They all entered the two cars except Sunoo and Sunghoon who were nowhere to be seen. "I think Sunoo went to use the restroom." Felix and Jisung knew exactly where he was. (I forgot to say Sunoo told Jisung and Felix about him and Sunghoon 🤠)

"What do you want?" Sunoo asked Sunghoon who was dragging him somewhere private. "Why were you letting them touch you?" Sunghoon asked in an annoyed tone. "Because they're my best friends and we just play like that!" Sunoo said as he was trying to leave the conversation Sunghoon wanted to have, "But you never let me touch you like that." Sunghoon added as he reached out and out his arms around Sunoo's waist. "That's because, well honestly I don't know why. I think it's because I know what they mean by it when they touch me and I know what they try to do and I don't know what you try to do. But, that doesn't mean I don't want you to touch me. We can hug or whatever tomorrow, not right now or they'll think we're being suspicious." Sunoo said as he cupped the taller cheeks and pecked him lightly. "I'll see you tomorrow." Was the last thing Sunoo said to Sunghoon as he walked off towards Yeonjun's car. Sunghoon stood there with a sad expression on his face. 'Does he really like me?' Sunghoon asked himself.

"What took you so long?" Jeongin asked as the others kept their gaze fixed on their maknae. "Long line to the restroom." Sunoo replies sitting down between Felix and Jisung who were smiling at him. "What actually happened?" Jisung whispered in Sunoo's ear, "He just kept saying how he was upset about the way you and Felix were all over me and he was a bit annoyed that I didn't let him touch me like you guys did." Sunoo replied in a whisper. "Yah, but we didn't mean anything like that!" Jisung shouts which caused his other friends to look at the three. "What the hell are you guys talking about?" Wooyoung asked. "Nothing, now look away you piece of shit." Sunoo said while hitting Jisung's arm who was now dramatically crying for help, "Yah, don't call him that. Also you really are a bad liar, what actually happened. You didn't go to the restroom you went somewhere else." Yeonjun decided to tell him. "W-wait was it really that obvious?" Sunoo asked with concern and disbelief in his eyes, "No it wasn't obvious, we actually thought you went to the restroom, that was until We saw Sunghoon from afar, but his friends didn't see." Yeonjun added which calmed Sunoo down a bit. "So, are you guys a thing?" Wooyoung asked. "Yeah, we are but we don't want to tell anyone else. I don't think he's told his friends." Sunoo replied. Yeonjun drove them to Felix's place since they didn't want to leave him. They all did their usual routine before bed and slept right away.

While at Sunghoon's place... "YAH FUCK OFF DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM YOU PIECE OF HORSE SHIT!" Minho yelled at the other five beside Hyunjin who was laughing at the way the five were scared of Minho, "OKAY JUST DON'T KILL US!" Soobin yelled hiding behind Bang Chan who wasn't as terrified as the others, "So you basically like Jisung?" San asked. "Yep, and don't you dare expose me or I'll expose you!" Minho added. "But we don't like anyone." Changbin said. "Why the fuck are you lying?" Hyunjin said giving them a look of disapproval. "Changbin clearly likes Jeongin, San always glances at Wooyoung and starts blushing so that checks out, Soobin tries to act like a smart ass around Yeonjun but when Yeonjun gets annoyed he starts to blush really hard. Sunghoon gives Sunoo loving eyes when he isn't looking, Minho already likes Jisung as we just found out except for me who knew this entire time, and Bang Chan always looks at Seungmin and smiles at him, and whenever he gets close to someone else he starts to show jealousy." Hyunjin shouted as the others looked at him in shock. "How the actual fucking hell did you know all that?" San asked. "And see you just admitted it too." Hyunjin added.
"Okay Mr. I know it all, who do you like?" Bang Chan asked with a smirk forming on his face, "Minho do you want to tell us?" Changbin said giving them both a dirty look. "Hyunjin likes-" Minho was stopped by Hyunjin who was regretting his choice of exposing them. "You like Lix don't you?" Bang Chan asked with a long sigh, which to Hyunjin nodded "Welp now that we all know who we like, we must keep this a secret and not tell ANYONE else. Understood?" Bang Chan asked with a low deep stern voice. They all quickly nodded and hurried to get ready for bed.

All they had to do was make it through tomorrow knowing that the other friend group of seven boys had been the crush of his friend, and his own crush Felix was also in that friend group of seven boys. 'Why do I have to like him?' Hyunjin thinks to himself.

Author's Note:
I don't have any motivation anymore and my life is going downhill, I will be posting a new chapter tomorrow or later today even though it's getting late. 💀
Bye and thank you for your support and patience. 🤠✊