Chapter 13

TW: Strong Language

"AH YES YOU GO YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Felix shouted as the two smiled at each other. "Sh!" Minho said he tried to quiet down both Hyunjin and Felix. "We don't want them to know yet, we'll tell them later on but not right now." Minho said as he smiled at them all reassuringly they would tell the rest of their friends soon. "W-wait..." Jisung said as he kept moving his eyebrows to make certain facial expressions and began to mouth some words which Felix immediately understood. The two older boys were confused at the way the two younger ones were interacting. "We'll just ask him later." Was the last thing Felix said but instead of mouthing it he said it out loud. "What the hell are you guys doing and talking about?" Hyunjin asked as the two younger boys looked at him. "Oh, um...we were talking about personal problems." Jisung replied taking Felix's hand and running off. "Could you tell the others we'll be gone for a long time?" Felix asked the two boys still in the room. "Where are you guys going?" Minho asked as he took Felix and Jisung's hands. "We're going out somewhere alone because we can't discuss it here... Don't ask anymore questions." Felix replied leaving the room and Minho letting them go. "Should we follow them, or?" Hyunjin asked which then Minho quickly caught up to them and saw them leaving in a car that looked fairly new, it looked nice and expensive but seemed like it had been there for years and hasn't ever been used. While he is right, Felix rarely drove anywhere. He would always walk to his destination or ask someone to pick him up. He never drove it because he thought he shouldn't, his parents always thought he didn't like the car and bought him 3 more but he didn't use them either, Felix didn't want nice expensive things. All he wanted was to have his parents around more often.

Felix started the engine and drove off. The car easily disappeared and wasn't seen, although it had been in the garage for a while it was extremely fast. Hyunjin got into Minho's car which was there but was never mentioned. He started the engine and yelled at Minho to get in, they thought the two were being extremely weird about just going somewhere private. They thought they were going to start problems, so now they're following them. "We're here." Felix said as he parked the car and got out, "C'mon Jisung." The blond said he opened the door for his friend. "Let's go before more people come." Jisung said as he took Felix's hand and ran inside a small store with the name. 'Kpop is Life' They entered and were greeted. "Welcome, please explore the store. And remember everything is 30% off!" The employee said, the two split up and ran to different sections. The older boys found out where they were and saw the sign, they both sighed and were happy to know they weren't doing anything sketchy. "Let's just wait in the car." Hyunjin said before Minho could get out. "Sure." Minho said as he shrunk in his seat and was scrolling through his phone. Hyunjin did the same, but he felt uneasy, so he looked up and saw four girls taking pictures of him. He sighed and realized they recognized him as the son of an extremely wealthy family, his mother was a model and his father was a CEO, sure they were wealthy before they had Hyunjin but he grew up to be an extremely handsome and elegant young man which made other wealthy families wanting him to marry their daughters and sons, but his parents rejected them all because they wanted their son to find true love. They were wealthy and so was Minho's family but just like Felix he never got to see them, they didn't care what he did or who he liked, male or female they'd let him date anyone. Both of the boys were known, they hated it. To be honest, if you combined Minho's wealth and Hyunjin's wealth it would still be lesser than Felix's family's wealth. Felix wasn't known because his parents kept him a secret from paparazzi.

Jisung and Felix finally came out and saw a familiar car that was parked in front of Felix's home, Minho's car. They went to the car and noticed a group of girls surrounding it and taking pics, but Hyunjin and Minho looked annoyed and honked the horn so they would move out of the way. "YAH, MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!" Minho yelled. Felix and Jisung moved closer and Minho noticed them and waved with a bright smile. They smiled back and left for Felix's car and quickly left the soon to be crowded parking lot. "What the hell was that about?" Jisung asked Felix as they both began to laugh. "Hey, could you take a cigarette out of my bag in the back and roll the windows down?" Felix asked the boy. He hummed in response and did exactly what the blond asked, he lit the cigarette for the blond. "Here, could I have one?" "Sure." They both began to smoke and played the song 'Love' by Keyshia Cole. They began to sing along and started laughing at themselves. Little did they know the two older boys managed to escape the parking lot and were following behind them. "Yah, I think they're smoking again." "Ah, just leave it, they don't listen to us." Minho replied with a serious look on his face. "What else do you want to do before we head back, Sungie?" Felix asked the boy with squirrel features. "Um, let's get some food and then eat at the park, it's only 7:37 pm and we still have a bunch of time." They went to a convenience store and bought some snacks and also a bowl of ramen, "Let's sit down here." The blond said. They both sat down at a bench, they began to talk to each other until they saw two people appearing from the shadows. "Can we join you both?" Minho asked with a smirk. "Sure." They both said as the two boys sat down across from the blond and brown haired boy. Felix began to scroll on his phone and saw a picture which he squealed at, "Look, Sungie." Felix told Jisung and showed him the picture. "Oh my God, he sent you that? He hasn't texted me on the bubble app yet!" (Btw, remember this is another 'universe' and they both have the bubble app where they get texted by their fav idols, for them they get texted by Ricky. This is fake and fanfic.)

안녕하세요

안녕하세요. 어떻게 지냈나 요? 한동안 문자 못 보내서 미안해요 🤫
Translation...
Hello. How have you been? I'm sorry I haven't texted you for a while 🤫

"He actually did text you, how come he hasn't texted me?" Jisung asked Felix as he took his phone out and entered the bubble app. "See, he texted me one month ago and hasn't texted me ever since..." Jisung said with a pout on his face as Felix rubbed his back. "What should I say?" Felix asked the boy. "Say, 'I'm doing well, and don't worry about the rush. I understand you've been really busy especially because of your schedule. I hope you're doing well too.' And then he should respond to that."

Bubble Messages:

Felix:
I'm doing well, and don't worry about the rush. I understand you've been really busy especially because of your schedule.

Ricky Artist:
와, 이해해주셔서 정말 감사합니다! 다음 달 팬미팅에서 꼭 만나요! ♥️
Translation: Wow, thank you so much for understanding! I hope to see you at my fan meeting next month! ♥️

End of messages...

"There, he finished the conversation." Felix said to his best friend. They both started to giggle and started to fan boy over the idol, they completely forgot that there were two people sitting in front of them. "What are you guys laughing about, are you seeing other people?" Minho asked with an unpleasant expression on his face. "What no, we are texting our favorite idols and they are supposed to do this. We don't actually meet up and act like we're dating, all we do is have comforting and nice conversations with each other as if we were close friends." Jisung replied as he put his phone down and Felix followed.
Felix began to laugh at the couple that were feeding each other, but he got jealous because he didn't have a lover to do it with. "Here Hyunjin." He told the black haired boy that was sitting next to him because Jisung wanted to sit next to Minho. He began to feed Hyunjin with confused the taller, but he wasn't mad about it, instead he was happy about it. He was happy he could get closer to his crush which had captured his heart the first day they met. His beautiful unique crush. Felix...

"Let's get going, also do you know if classes are cancelled tomorrow?" Jisung asked the two boys beside him and Felix, "Yeah, all classes are canceled for the rest of the week because apparently the teachers from our school and a few other schools got into trouble because of a problem. Now, they have to figure it out between each other. But, the sad thing is people are going to do the same thing they did today. I don't think we should go tomorrow." Minho told the others, "Okay, then let's not go tomorrow and stay home." Felix said which Jisung also agreed. "Okay, see you tomorrow. Minho is taking me back to his place." Jisung told the blond boy. "Okay bye Sungie!" Felix said as he hugged his best friend tightly and then let go walking up to his car. "Do you want to drive Hyunjin?" The blond asked the taller. "Sure, let's get going."

Author's Note:
These chapters are getting a bit long...
Anyway, thank you so much to those who are still reading this story! Wish me luck tomorrow bc I need it like a lot 😭😭😭