Chapter 3

TW: Strong Language

Sunoo was walking around campus by himself when he was pulled into a room, "What the fuck!" He shouted and found his classmate Sunghoon, "God, you've scared me!" He said slapping Sunghoon's arm, "Hey Sunoo, sorry. I just wanted to hang out with you." Sunoo looked at the tall boy, "Um, why exactly?" He asks, "I don't know, I just like you." Sunghoon replies smiling. "W-wait you like m-me?" Sunoo asks confused he asked while covering his mouth dramatically. Sunghoon laughed at his reaction and pinned him against the wall, "I've liked you since last year, when we were in the same classes." He adds. Sunoo looks up at Sunghoon still shocked, "W-wait, I thought you had a girlfriend, and don't you like one of those other girls who are obsessed with you?" He asks, "What, no! I like you, you're pretty and sweet, although you're weird, but I guess I like someone who's weird."

Wooyoung walks to the hallway looking for Sunoo, "Sunoo, Sunoo! Where are you, Sunoo!" Sunoo can hear Wooyoung calling his name, "As much as I would love to hang out with you, I have to get going." Sunoo said trying to leave the conversation with Sunghoon, "Then let's go on a date, I'll text you later." He replied, Sunoo nodded and ran out of the classroom hugging Wooyoung and walking back to his friend group hand in hand with Wooyoung. This for some reason made Sunghoon mad, 'Could I be jealous? No, there's no reason to be...' Sunghoon thought

"What shall we do?" Felix asked while the rest of his friends kept eating snacks, "There isn't anything to do..." Yeonjun said standing up and stretching, "Don't you guys have any plans at all?" Seungmin asked, "This is so boring...why isn't there anything to do!" Sunoo said whining and kicking his feet in the air receiving weird looks from the people around him, "This is so boring, do you guys think we should leave the school and go out, I mean it wouldn't be skipping since classes are cancelled for the rest of the day." Jeongin added, "YES!" The rest said getting up and running to the gate trying to leave school.

That was until they were caught by other students, "What the hell are you assholes doing?" A random boy said, "Yah, are you guys trying to escape? What the hell you can't just fucking skip." Another boy added, "Yah, don't you fucking talk to us like that bitch, and we aren't skipping since there aren't classes for the rest of the day! Now mind your god damn business Sherlock!" Yeonjun scolding the other boys, "Yah, don't fucking talk to me like that asshole, get down here bitch!" "Yah!" Seungmin yelled getting down and walking towards the boy, "What the hell do you want bitch?" "Yah, don't talk to him like that!" Sunoo yelled pulling Seungmin back, only to be pushed by the boy, "Why the hell are you even bothering us?" Felix asked, carefully helping Sunoo get up.

"We're bored and you shouldn't leave even if classes were cancelled!" "Why the hell do you care, we don't even know you!" Seungmin shouted pissing the boy off, "Yah, I'm saving you all from the teachers scolding you if they saw you sneaking out!" The boy yelled, "We don't care if we get scolded, we'd get in trouble anyway, the teachers are always scolding us and give us lectures or consequences everyday for no reason!" Wooyoung shouted climbing the gate and hopping over to the other side. "Suit yourselves then dick heads." The boy mumbles running off before anyone could see him.

Once they all reached the other side they walked away from the school, "Where shall we go?" Felix asked, "How about we go to...a kpop store! I want to get more photo cards of my favorite idol Ricky from ZEROBASEONE, they have plenty of photos of him in the store." Jisung said smiling at his response as the other boys agreed to do the same but with their favorite idols. "Hello, welcome please feel free to explore and get merchandise from the kpop groups you like!" The store seller said smiling as they all explored the store.

They walked back to their school and hopped over the gate entering with bags full of merchandise from the store, "We should do that again, except I wasted all my money on the photo cards..." Felix said pouting. When he saw that Hyunjin was staring at him smiling and looked shocked when he made eye contact with Felix, 'What the hell was that about?' He asked himself, he then forgot about it and walked away from the entrance with the rest of his friends, waiting for what they were going to do next, "What shall we do next? We can't go out again or else others will get suspicious of us." Jeongin said. "Should we find people to hang out with us?"Sunoo asked looking around for people he finds interesting. "We don't really know anyone here though..." Seungmin added, a short girl walked up to them, she was quite popular and she knew Jeongin really well, "Hi Innie, here's an invite to my party tomorrow, you can bring your friends!" She said smiling warmly, "Oh, thanks Ryujin. I'll make sure to come!" He said happily.

Once the girl left they all gave Jeongin weird looks, "Since when were you friends with Ryujin?" They asked
"We've been friends since we were 9 so we are pretty close." They all looked at him and nodded, "Okay, so are we going to the party tomorrow?" Wooyoung asked, "Well yeah, duh." Jeongin replied, "We'll come to school for a bit since I'm pretty sure classes will get cancelled tomorrow, and then leave to go to the mall afterwards." Jeongin added, "Okay, let's do that then." Felix said smiling as they all sat down at a bench. "I'll pick you guys up." Yeonjun said, "Okay, thanks Hyung!" They all said at the same time.

Author's Note:
What do you all want to happen in the next 3 chapters? I don't really have any ideas so they might be boring and bland.