Chapter 15

TW: Strong Language
This chapter contains fluff bc why not? 😮also spelling errors 😔

At Felix's place...

Sunoo was walking through the empty silent hallways, everyone left to go and hang out but Sunoo saw this as an opportunity to be alone in the grand, luxurious mansion. He ran downstairs and sat on the couch, he began to play his favorite romance movie. He heard a knock on the door and paused the movie and walks up to the door answering it, he saw Sunghoon at the door alone, none of his friends with him. "Where are the others, did you come alone?" Sunoo asked the taller boy as he retreated back to the couch. "Yeah, I was basically a fifth wheel, I also couldn't find Minho and Jisung, Felix and Hyunjin said they were at Minho's place for some reason. Now, I'm here..." Sunghoon replies as he walks towards the big couch. "Oh, okay." Sunoo said as he unpaused the movie and began to focus on it again. Sunghoon sat down on the couch next to Sunoo not too close. An hour and 30 minutes into the movie Sunghoon decided to start a conversation. "Um, Sunoo?" The brown haired boy said "Hm?" Sunoo replied. "Do you really want to be with me, you never really get close or talk to me that often. And when I try to talk to you, there's always something keeping you busy or you just walk off." Sunghoon told the dark brown haired boy. "Of course I want to be with you, I just keep a distance because we're never alone since we're always at Felix's place. I want to get closer to you but since only Felix and Jisung know and the others don't, I can't really get close to you." Sunoo told the boy patting his back with a reassuring smile. "Oh, so if we're alone you'd allow me to hug and kiss you?" Sunghoon asked with a grin forming on his lips. "Yeah, I guess I would since we'd be alone." Sunoo replied his gaze fixed on Sunghoon to show he was actually paying attention. Sunghoon smiles at the response and lifts Sunoo up and places him on his lap and kisses him gently. "Um, Sunghoon. What are you doing?" Sunoo asked with a dark red on his cheeks. "We're alone, so I can do this now." Sunghoon told the boy on his lap as he kissed him again, "I mean we aren't fully alone, so we still shouldn't be doing this in Felix's home especially since they could come by any second now." Sunoo told the boy as he tried to get up from his lap but failed to do so. "Then let's go toy place." Sunghoon told the boy as he blushed, "N-no, they'll get suspicious especially Felix and if Jisung comes by then he'd get suspicious too." Sunoo replied as he was finally released from Sunghoon's firm grip that kept them close. "We'll do that some other time but right now I want to finish this movie." Sunoo said as he fixed his gaze on the screen instead of Sunghoon. Sunghoon was pouting trying to get Sunoo's attention but failed at many attempted tries.

At Minho's Place...
"I don't want to." Minho told Jisung who was still next to him. Instead of letting Minho have his way like he always does with all his friends, Jisung took a pillow and hit him with it, "Hurry up, I have plans later today and I can't stay in bed with you." Jisung whined as he was finally released from Minho's grip. "I'm getting ready, you can stay in bed but just know I won't be next to you." Jisung told the older boy still on the bed who was slightly drifting off into another deep slumber. 'Really, he didn't hear to what I just said?' Jisung walked out to get ready, he was extremely excited today. He would finally see his best friend and they would hang out the entire day! "Okay, I'll wear something casual since it's Felix." Jisung told himself, "Wait, this isn't even my home- God I have to go to my place." Jisung looked for his clothes he used yesterday and wore them. He called for a taxi and once they arrived he left Minho's place without even saying 'Goodbye...' He entered his small but comfy apartment filled with photos and posters with family or of idols. "Let's see what I have..." He found an old long sleeved shirt, the colour black, and a dark green with white flannel sweater. He found some not so baggy jeans that started to lose their colour a bit. "Eh, I'll wear this, where are my glasses. They'd go with this beautifully." He wore some white air forces with dark grey socks. He picked up his phone after getting ready and called Felix.