Dum Dum: 10

District: Little China, Watson

THE AFTERLIFE

I'm staring at Foxie with my mouth gapping open and lenses wide, trying to rewire my drug-fucked brain and process all of this. She wants to turn "us" into a deal, a contract of some sorts. Foxie wants revenge and given what I witnessed in that alleyway, I definitely 100% fucking agree. But there's no way in hell a deal of this caliber was conjured up by a single encounter with 6th Street. No, I can tell shit ran deeper than that. The heat radiating from her amber orbs was proof enough. In exchange for my help in the matter, she was willing to let me have her. Dominate her. Overpower and use her beautiful body in all the ways my dirty mind can think of. I should be leaping with joy, practically foaming from the mouth at the offer but instead I was just really fucking confused. Something just wasn't adding up. 

"You're willing to give your body over to me, just to kill some Patriots?" I cross my arms tightly, sounding skeptical. I thought Valentinos loathed 6th Street, so why did she need my help to take them out when there's hundreds of Tinos in Heywood willing to do the same. Unless....

Unless she abandoned ship.

Like a bloodthirst solider snatched from frontlines, Foxie removed herself from serving underneath the power structure that is gang culture while simultaneously starving her vengeful heart. Now she's going completely rouge, following no leader, but a motion like that doesn't come without consequence. All deserters of Maelstrom only know chaotic days and sleepless nights, I can only imagine how the Tinos haunt their runaways. I'm tempted to ask her however I lose focus. My eyes tune in as Foxie sighs and pours herself another shot of tequila. She was wearing a sleeveless bomber jacket zipped down with her cleavage on full display. The only thing holding those tits of hers back was a white tank top, the shit was practically see-through! I lick my lips. She places her elbows on the table, slouching while doing so. Her nipples poke through the thin fabric as the bomber is skewed ever so slightly with every move she makes. My mouth instantly starts to water. 

 I'm sure she's gotten whatever the hell she fucking wanted just from using those humungous titties to her advantage. I'm sensing from the boner in my pants this time won't be any different. 

"I need this, Dummy." She stirs the brown liquid around the glass with a flick of her wrist. "No one else is going to help me destroy them. I don't just wanna kick 6th Street out of Vista, I want them gone. All of them. Dead. Burn and buried deep underground or tossed in the fucking river for all I care."

I lean in closer, so our eyes are on the same level. Simultaneously I get this outrageous view of her chest and I catch my mouth watering again. "C-Can I ask why you need 'em... gone so badly? There's hundreds, no--- thousands of Patriots livin' in Night City. Takin' out every single one of 'em isn't gonna be easy."

She takes a deep breath then knocks back the tequila. God, she looked so fucking sexy doing that! "They took my home away from me, " She answers rather quickly.

My brows raise from this information. "Vista? You lived in Vista.... before.... before they robbed the place from the Tinos," I put the pieces together. That's why Foxie was being chased that night, she was out getting revenge on the bastards. ALONE. The Valentinos are only trying to kick 6th Street out of Heywood, when Foxie was aiming to have them gone permanently. She's so fueled by hatred that even her own gang couldn't keep up. 

Fuck.... Not to mention she's wielding some pretty fucking badass cyberware. With the right training, Foxie can easily learn to best all the fighters in 6th Street. And the Valentinos let a diamond like her slip through the cracks and get away? The very thought of Foxie being used as a pawn in someone else's agenda makes me sick to my stomach, but strangely enough her wager with the intent to use me didn't bother me at all.