Foxie: 11

District: Little China, Watson

I wake up in the backseat of an Arms Dealer's truck. His truck. It was raining outside, I could hear the hard splashes of water hit the roof in a constant pitter patter. Rubbing my eyes awake, I see Dum Dum resting in the driver's seat on an heavy recline. I could tell he was asleep because the harsh red lights were snoozed to a faded black. His chest calmly rises and falls as he sleeps peacefully. It isn't until I catch myself glaring that I realize I was staring.

Last night was wild, even for me. I agreed to bend the knee and submit to a man that I barely even know, a man who appears to be more parts machine than flesh and bone. In good faith I showed how far I was willing to go to get what I wanted in return. I need 6th Street gone, so I consented into letting him take me. I did however get carried away when it came to down to the alcohol. I was going to need some form of courage or veil to hide how terrified I truly was. With all things considered, I think was pretty successful.

I see he's emptied the cargo since I've last been in here, and the emergency kit that he used to stitch me up was tucked away just under the seat.

I read the time on the dashboard, 4:53AM. I should let him sleep, and while he does I'll slip out without him noticing. I don't think I can face him after what we did inside the Afterlife. Holding my breath, I carefully peel away the wool blanket that was draped on top of me and scooch over to the door and pull back the handle.

"Morning--" Dum Dum's voice croaks from the front seat. "My Little Fox."

My blood freezes. What did he just call me? Little Fox?! I don't know what worse, that or Baby Girl. The term was so belittling that I wanted to snap at him for calling me such name. In Heywood I am known as The Sly Fox, so Little Fox is definitely a step down as far as I'm concerned. I am a lethal weapon, not a scared, helpless girl barring her teeth.

I fix my face before I answer him. We did make a contract after all, I must hold up my end of the bargain. "Morning.... sir."

His body jerks firmly in my direction when hearing this, head cocked to the side confused. "Sir?"

I bite my bottom lip, "Yeah." Way to go, Foxie. "Is there a problem?"

"Mhmhmm," He goes, his red lights beaming in my direction. "Daddy," He corrects me. "Or Master, whichever you prefer."

Master?! OH HELL NAH!

I giggle a bit, then suck my bottom lip between my teeth to hold in the sound. He's fucking delusional if he thinks I'm calling him Master. Giving him a handjob and letting him a bust a nut inside me is one thing, but refer to Dum Dum as my Master? Give me a fucking break.

He quirks a hairless brow up at me, his top lip piercings snagging between his teeth as they graze his lip. He was eyeing me with such curiosity. It wasn't a mean stare at all, but his eyes lingering on me as long as they did had my heart racing a million miles a minute. The sound of my pulse beating in my ear drums was so loud I swear he could hear it. How was he making me so unease with only a single glance?

"Fox-ie," He draws out in his raspy tenor, which makes my heart jump. He peeps how his voice makes me react and smiles that playful smirk of his. "Say it. I wanna hear you say it."

I turn away from him and instantly feel his eyes on my neck. "I won't do it!" I snap back, my pride swelling in my chest. I hear the click of the door sound off and I panic. He's locked me inside again.

"I'm beginning to understand what kind of Dom I'll have to be with you, My Little Fox." Hey says, "There's gonna need to be plenty of punishments before you ever reach any reward."