Dum Dum: 12

District: Little China, Watson

We were surrounded by Tyger Claws, literally caught with my pants down dick deep inside my girl's anal giving her the punishing of a lifetime. The worst part is I was so dangerously close to finishing that my tip was about to blow a fucking gasket!!!

Right before I nut? You fucking kidding me!

"Step out Borg. The Joy Toy too!" The voice had a heavy accent, one that reminded me of Yorinobo Arasaka when his old ass appeared on the tube. Except this guy sounded slick, his words drawn out like a serpent slithering across dry, itchy sand.

"Looks like we're in a bit of hitch, Baby Girl," I whisper

"Ya think?!" Foxie hisses under her breath. 

We hike up our pants, my boner screaming at me as I pull my trousers back up and readjust my length to the left, and step outside the vehicle with our hands above our heads as soon as the half a dozen irons came into view.

I've heard this guy before, I realize as we finally make eye contact. Everything I've ever head on the streets is how this fucker always surrounds himself with trouble. Snake, the newly promoted Lieutenant, is in charge of the Tyger Claws stationed in Watson. He controlled the Glitter distribution on this end, while Maelstrom had hold of all Northside. His branch of Tygers were our biggest competitors when it came to the eddies being earned off of the hardcore sugar candy.

Not to mention, Maelstrom and the Tyger Claws have a nasty relationship, like the Valentinos and 6th Street. Except our feud is more over substance control while theirs is over territory. The hate between our gangs seems almost rudimentary in comparison.

Snake does a casual semicircle around Foxie and I, pacing back and forth with his hands behind his back. He had a gnarly snake tattoo on his throat and eye implants that made his pupils thin and more serpent like. Can't deny it was some sickass shit, even more Borg ass can appreciate a good set of implants when I see 'em.

"Heyyyy," Snake hisses with a crude smile. "Your Royce'sss lapdog!" He slithers to a halt and I catch a glance of his shouldered tomahawk. If he was trying to intimidate us with that long blade of his it was working, but mostly being we were surrounded and cornered outside in the cold rain like two wet rats.

I roll my eyes at the insult which I'm sure only appears to be a momentary flicker of red light to everyone else. "I ain't no one's lapdog. We got the same rankin', you and me. But you already know dat didn't ya, Snakey Boy?"

Snake gives a nasty frown, his nostrils fared like he smelt something fowl. "We're nothing alike! Comparing a Tyger to a Borg isss like comparing a wolf to a shhheep!" He laughs sinisterly. "Can you guessss which one you are?"

Foxie huddles closer to me, her teeth chattering, and clothes completely drenched from the rain. I need to get her out of the cold and away from this heavy ass lisp! His voice felt like he was already dragging that tomahawk across my flesh.