Chapter 8 - 2nd day in Sam's house

The summer sun aroused and shined high in the sky, signalling the start of the morning for everyone to get out of their beds and enjoy the day.

Sam and Penny both woke up to the warm sun shining through the gap in their bedroom curtains and they fluttered their eyes open, staring deep into each others mesmerising pupils.

They slowly reached their hands out to cup one another's cheeks, before leaning in for a deep kiss on the lips, instantly feeling the passion and unconditional love run throughout their bodies.

While they were still firmly pressing their soft lips the blonde haired woman straddled her boyfriend and ripped his boxers off, stroking up and down his already bulging erection that stood up straight, causing him to moan in her mouth as they parted their lips to breathe.

"Oi! Your not allowed to have sexual intercourse, my diaper girl!", the red haired man spanked her padded butt cheeks, before ripping her diaper off and they were now cumming on each other.

Once their sex drive had washed over them, they snuggled on the double bed, cuddling their nude bodies and exploring the sexual organs with their hands, "I'll give you a good scrub in the bath followed by a spa day, sweetheart!", her boyfriend cooed, nibbling her earlobe, "ok, but there's something I want to do first, dear!", she grinned misheviously.

"What is it, honey?", he questioned confused, "this!", she delicately kissed his lips and spanked his penis, earning a light spank on the crotch as pay back

The love birds got off the bed and raced to the bathroom. The hero next door sat on the urinal and his poorly girlfriend sat on the toilet seat, both peeing at the same time, while locking their eyes.

Once they had finally managed to be brought back to reality, Sam got up from the urinal and stripped all of his clothes off, before lifting his girlfriend off the toilet seat and discarding her clothes as well.

He nakedly lied Penny down on the counter and spreaded her nude legs out, lecherously licking his lips at the sight of her sexual and functional organs, before feather kiss up her inner thighs and pressing his lips firmly against her well shaved mount venus, deeply kissing the little nerve bundle of joy that was causing her libido to return.

She groaned out her pleasure, feeling the glorious sensation running through her body, that only her boyfriend could cause inside of her with his sexy and manly body.

"Come on, honey! Either fuck me good or don't fuck me at all, because I'm starting to become impatient with your teasing and I desperately want to feel you fill me up so deep, otherwise I'll punish your penis!", she threatened in between her moans of arousal.

"Trust me, babe! You are still recovering to take in my hole length, but I won't leave you alone without giving you a taste of how much my dick loves you!", he took his lips of her crotch to deeply kiss her lips.

When they parted their mouths to catch their breaths, the blonde haired woman looked down, staring at her boyfriends pulsating manhood that was standing up straight in the air, bulging hard and erecting.

She grasped the red haired man's horny penis with her hands and smoothly stroked it up and down, feeling his enormous dick in between her fingers, causing him to groan out his arousal to the touch of her silky fingers caressing his body as the sensations were building up inside of him.

Once his girlfriend had let go of his entire length, he watched it twitch and grow even more with the energy from her magical fingers.

He was now feeling energetic and full of sperm bursting to be released, so he slowly pushed the head of his enormous length into her warm, slippery entrance, thrusting slowly inside her pussy, so as not to hurt her weak bladder.