Chapter Eleven

KIANS POV

I awoke to the smell of maple syrup overtaking my nose. Also, I noticed that Madi was not next to me in bed. I slowly got up and walked down stairs to see Madi at the stove making waffles.

"Put a shirt on!" She laughed as she tossed her towel at me.

"Nah. I'd rather not," I responded.

"What are we doing today?"

"Well I have to pack for tour, but other than that I was thinking we could go to the mall?"

"Yeah! We can buy a bit more baby clothes and possibly some paint for the house."

"Okay Mads. We also should buy Pey a stroller."

"Alright babe."

Madi slid into the chair next to me and handed me some waffles. Of course I accepted and began to chow down on my waffles, but I notice Madi was thinking about something. I figured I'd talk about it with her before I packed.

"Mads come upstairs with me," I suggested as I placed my plate in the sink.

Madi nodded and went up the stairs. I followed close behind.

"Madi what is wrong?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Kian, I'm scared," She responded.

"About what?"

"Everything Kian. I'm scared that you'll forget about me while you're on tour. I'm scared that you won't make it to the birth of our child. I'm scared that something bad will happen to me again."

"Madi I will never leave you. You and Peyton are my world. I'd be lost without you. And all of the girls will check in with you while I'm gone. And I will call you everyday. I love you Mads."

"I love you too Kian."

UNKNOWN POV

Awe so cute. Kian and Madi will be separated and that'll be my time. My time to get Madi to myself. My time to become the father of her two kids. It's my time. My time to shine.

KIANS POV

Mads and I decided to skip going to the mall and spend the day packing the house so it'll be an easy move.

"Alright Kian. A box for your clothes and my clothes. I'm going to pack Peyton's and I'll be back over in ten minutes," Madi smiled and headed into Peytons room.

I started with Madi's clothes. I placed all of her folded clothes into the box as neatly as I could. As I was taking clothes out of her dresser I found a note and a picture. The note was from me.

Dear Madi,

Happy 19th birthday! Well first off I wanted to say that I'm so happy I met you. At first I thought it was weird that Kc adopted an 18 year old but I'm so glad they did. We've been through a lot together in the twoish months we've been together. I still remember the days I laid eyes on you and how every guy shouted dibs on you. That was awkward sorry about that lol. But I have something to ask you after the party but I have to ask you this before I ask you the other thing (and no I'm not purposing tonight.) will you Madison Castillo move in with me. Well anyways I'm going to go.

Love,
Your "pal"

I can't believe she kept that for almost three years. On the back she had a picture of o2l, Kate, and her.

"Kian?"

I looked up and saw Madi standing in the doorway.

"You kept this?" I asked holding up the note.

"Of course. Why would I not?" She responded approaching me with Peyton on her hip.

"I don't know. I've written you so many notes but you kept this one."

"Yeah, this is the note where my life changed Kian. This is the day I realized, wow Kian's the best guy in the world. This is the day we decided we'd get married one day Kian. That's why I kept it."

"Awe. You do love me!"

"Sometimes. Now let help you pack your stuff."

She walked over to the crib next to our bed and set Peyton in it. Then she started to go through my dresser. She kept on pulling out things and setting them on top of the dresser but I didn't think anything of it because I was preoccupied with her stuff that was hanging up.

"Awe Kian!" She smiled holding up the many pictures I'd forgotten about in my dresser.

"What can I say? I'm in love with my wife!"