Chapter Four

KIANS POV

Today is the day I leave Madi and Peyton to go on tour. Right now I'm currently regretting agreeing to go on tour. Don't get me wrong I love going on tours and being with the guys, but it just isn't the same without Madi coming.

"Kian it's time!" Madi smiled.

"Yeah! But are you sure you'll be okay? You've been acting a little sick. I can stay. I don't want you to have to take care of Pey if you are sick," I said brushing her hair off her face.

"I'll be fine Kian. Go have fun!"

"Are you sure babe?"

"Yes! Now I love you, have fun on tour!"

"I love you too babe! Stay unsick!"

Madi giggled and shoved me out of the room. I can't believe I'm going on tour with the guys. Tour here I come.

MADIS POV

Kian left the house and I ran into the bathroom. I felt super sick and I felt queasy. Right as I made it to the toilet, my breakfast left my body through my mouth. I've been puking everyday since Kian and I had our date a week ago.

I decided to call Kate and have her come over. After our conversation I puked again.
"Madi?" Kate yelled.

"In my room Kate!" I replied flushing the toilet.

"What's wrong? I got here as fast as possible."

"I've been puking everyday this week. I have no clue why though."

"Well didn't you and Kian have a date last week?"

"Well yeah."

"Did you have-"

"Kate I think I might be pregnant."

I can't believe I didn't think about that.

"Did you take a test?" Kate asked.

"No but I have one here from before Peyton was born," I remembered.

"Go take it. I'll watch Pey."

"Okay. Where's the kids?"

"Downstairs."

"Oh okay. I'll be right back!"

I quickly went into the bathroom and grabbed a test. I took a deep breathe before I peed on the little stick. I flushed the toilet and waited for the stick to do its magic. I decided that I should probably call Kian right now.

"Hello?" Kian mumbled into the phone.

"Kian. Hi!" I smiled when he started talking.

"What's up babe?"

"Uh well Kate came over after you left and you know how I've been puking lately?"

"Yeah."

"Well Kate thinks I might be pregnant, so I took the test and now I'm waiting for it to do its work."

"Omg babe! How much longer until you know?"

"It just beeped at me so I think now."

I took a deep breath and grabbed the stick.
This could change my life forever.

HEY GUYS.

This chapter is short so I will be uploading again sometime today. I hope you like the plot twist that is happening. I still have to decide on if I want her to be pregnant or not.

But thanks for reading guys! I always say this but you guys are amazing. I love youuu!