Chapter Five

KIANS POV

"Are you ready to know Kian?" Madi squeaked through the phone.

"Of course. Whenever you are," I responded clenching onto Jc's shoulder.

"Okay."

The phone became silent for a while. Madi wasn't speaking. The anticipation is killing me.

"Kian, you there?" Madi said.

"Yes tell me!" I replied.

"It is....... POSITIVE. KIAN WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER KID!"

"Omg Madi! Yay!"

"I gtg babe. Kate is getting worried. I'll call you in fivish minutes. I love you so much!"

"I love you way more Mrs. Lawley."

I hung up the phone with my shakey hands. I can't believe I'm blessed to be having another child.

"Attention guys!" I yelled to the boys who were on their phones.

Everyone put their phone down and looked at me.

"Guys Madi and me are having another kid!" I shouted wiping a tear that had slipped out of my eye.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Connor yelled.

"Yasss slay Ki!" Ricky laughed.

"So proud of you bro!" Sam smiled.

"YASSSSS HOPEFULLY IT'S A GIRL!" Trevor grinned.

"Kian that's so cool. I'm proud of you two!" Jc said patting my back.

"Thanks guys! I might have to leave tour early though."

"That's fine!" Connor smiled.

I gave them a grin before turning around. I still can't believe I'm having another kid. In nine months I'll be living the life I've always wished I would have.

Nine more months until my little baby comes into the world.

CAMS POV (OMG OOOO)

"Hello?"

Omg her voice is perfect. I feel so stupid for not talking to her sooner. Just to think if I never had accidentally punched her I could potentially be her husband.

"Hi is Madi there?" I asked.

"This is her."

Omg I'm actually talking to her again.

"Hi Madi. This is Cam. I really need to talk to you."

"Why? So you can punch me again?"

"Madi how many times do I have to apologize. I swear it was just an accident."

"Okay fine. What do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"Uh Cameron. There is no us."

"I know. But I want to be friends again. Like when you first moved in with Jc."

"Cameron. Did you ever realize that I might've gone on a date with you if you never freaked out? Or that you could've at least been friends. Cameron I was kind of falling for you until I realized how much of a jerk you can be."

"But I'm not a jerk anymore Madi!"

"Once a jerk. Always a jerk."

"Okay well how about this. Once a cheater always a cheater. Kian will never love you as much as I did or do. And Kian can not take on parental responsibilities."