Chapter One

MADIS POV

"KIAN!" I yelled

"What babe?" he replied in his morning voice.

I missed that so much. I haven't heard it in forever since he's usually up before me.

"I don't know. I just missed you."

Kian smiled and walked up to me. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. Kian walked to the radio and turned on a slow song.

"May I have this dance?" Kian asked placing his hand out.

I took hold of his hand. Kian gently placed his hand on my waist and I placed my arm around his neck. We started dancing. I felt like a ballerina. We danced around the living room until I heard Peyton cry.

"I'll get him babe," Kian smiled.

"Thank you Kian," I replied.

As Kian went up the stairs so I went to the kitchen. I first placed a cup of milk in the microwave for thirty seconds. Then I went to the fridge and grabbed two Arizona's along with fruits and veggies. I chopped up the food and arranged it on a plate. Then I took the milk out of the microwave and poured it into a sippy cup.

Kian came down the stairs with Peyton in his hands. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the sippy cup. I handed it to Kian and then went back into the kitchen to grab the rest of the food and drinks. When I came back Peyton had fallen asleep and Kian was putting him in his crib.

When he sat down again I placed my head on his chest.

"Kian I miss this," I said biting into an apple slice.

"Same here babe. Don't get me wrong I love Peyton to the moon and back, but we never are awake enough to spend time with each other," Kian responded.

"We have to do something together soon. Maybe we could get Kc to watch Pey while we spend time here together?"

"That works I'll text Jc later though. I'm going to enjoy the quite for a little while longer."

As if right on que, Peyton woke up and started crying. Kian, being the great dad he is, walked over to Peyton and scooped him up.

"Hi little Peyton! Hush hush. It'll be okay," Kian calmly whispered.

In less then five minutes Peyton had fallen back asleep. Kian placed him back in his crib and came back to sit by me on the couch.

"Kian, you're the best dad and husband in the world. I love youu," I smiled.

"I know I am. I love you too babe," he smirked.

"We should go shopping today because we have no good food."

"What do you mean? We have plenty of good food."

"No! We don't have chips, chocolate, or any other junk food."

"Ah okay. Remember when you didn't eat junk food, or any food at all?"

"Yeah. I don't know how I did that though. Food is bae!"

"Exactly."

I giggled and ran upstairs to go change. Kian followed close behind with Peyton in his hands. I walked into Kian and I's bedroom and went into my closet. Kian placed Peyton on the bed and put pillows around him. He went into his closet to pick out clothes for himself.

I searched around my closet until I found the perfect thing to wear. Kian's black sweatshirt with Lawley in blue letters (REMEMBER THIS??) and a pair of skinny jeans. I slid everything on and walked back into the bed area. I went into Peyton's dresser-which hasn't made its way into his bedroom yet- and pulled out an adorable onzie that matched the sweatshirt I was wearing.

"Awe you two are cute!" Kian smiled.

"Thanks Ki!" I replied picking up Peyton.

We walked down the stairs and into the truck.

"Remember the day you got this?" Kian asked jumping into the truck.

"How could I forget? You asked me if I would some day marry you!" I replied.

"I'm glad you said yes!"

"I know. Me too. I love you babe!"

"I love you too! Now driveee!"

I laughed and started venturing towards the grocery store. The car ride was pretty boring but whatever.

"Kian can you go get diapers, baby formula, and wet wipes?" I asked putting Peyton in the cart.

"Of course. You handle the food!" Kian smiled as he walked away.

I started walking towards the deli until I was stopped.

"Madison Lawley?" the stranger asked.

"Uh yes?" I responded.

"Omg omg omg it's Madi!"

I turned around and saw twenty girls come towards me. This isn't good.

"Madi sign this!"

"Madi follow me on instagram!"

"Omg Madi is that Peyton?!"

"Madi where's Kian?"

Oh my god. The girls started closing in on me until I was cornered. I grabbed Peyton and tried to get out of the corner.

"Madi Madi Madi!"

I watched the crowd get bigger and bigger. Where is Kian? I really needed to get out of here.

"Madi?!" I heard Kian yell.

"OMG look it's Kian Lawley!" some girl screamed.

"Kian!!" I yelled.

I watched Kian get tackled by all of the girls. I couldn't help him because I had a feeling like the girls would do the same with me.

As I sat there helplessly until I saw about four security guards coming towards the crowd. Little by little the girls left.

"Madi?"

I glanced away from the security guards and looked at Kian. His hair was all messed up and he had bruises forming on his arm.

"Kian!" I yelled.

"Madi can we go home? I'll ask Jc to get stuff," Kian asked.

"Of course babe. I'm so sorry!"

"It's not your fault Madi. Is Peyton okay?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay good. But we really need to go home."

"Okay."

I followed Kian outside and into the truck. He looked so weak and helpless. I hope he is okay.

-----------------

OMG OMG OMG!