Epilogue

MADIS POV

It's been a year since I lost him. A year since I lost the love of my life. Everyday I see little things that remind me of him and it sucks. Cam moved in with me and I don't think I would've made it this far without him.

I had the baby on September 2nd, four months after Kian died. It was a baby boy, and in honor of Kian, I named him Kian Tate Lawley. I originally planned on naming our baby boy Justin Tate, but I liked Kian Tate better.

Peyton hasn't really took Kian's death that hard, but it's only because he's a small child. But there is days where Peyton asks where Kian is. I told Peyton that Kian died many times, but he doesn't understand me. So I usually tell him that he went 'bye-bye'. 

***

"You'd think after a year of him being dead, I wouldn't get butterflies every time I see things that remind me of him," I said looking at Kian's closet that I haven't touched.

"You were in love Madi. You never thought there would be a day were you would lose him," Cam said as he closed the bedroom door.

"It just sucks because it was partially my fault he died. He died trying to keep me safe."

"Madi. Kian was in love with you. The way he treated you and looked after you was something only a true man would do. He looked at you like you put the stars in the sky. He died for you Madi. He would've rather died than you being taken away from him by Nash."

"If Nash would've taken me he would still be alive."

"Mads, you can't dwell on the past."

"I guess so. I just really love him."

"We all did."

I turned the lamp on next to me and walked into Kian's closet. I sat down and took a deep breath. His shirts were still messily thrown on the floor. I stood up and spotted a small box in the corner. I grabbed it and left his closet.

Inside the box were a million things. On top I saw a note on top that said Happy Birthday. I opened it and began to read it.

Madi,

Happy birthday my love! You're getting old! But that's besides the point. 

Madison, where do I start with you? You're my wife which is the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're beautiful and we've been through a lot together. But I don't ever think I could've accomplished it all without you. 

We're about to have another baby and I'm really hoping for another boy. I think you are too. 

But included in this box are a million notes. I felt like giving you these because you deserve to see what I think about you.

I love you and I always will. Happy birthday Babe.

Love, 

Kian

I shoved the note back into the envelope and took a look at all the notes. There wasn't a million, but there was a lot of them.

When I screw up.
When Peyton turns five.
When our baby is born.
When it's our tenth anniversary.
When we get old.
When Peyton graduates.
When Peyton gets married.
When you want to know how I feel about you.
When you're sick.

When I'm away for a long time.
When I die.
When you don't realize that I love you.
Etc..

I smiled and shoved them back into the box. I placed the box very carefully on my dresser and smiled. Even though he is gone, there will always be something that I can open that will remind me of him. I'm in love with him and it's and everlasting love. Our life together has ended quickly but it will always be our life.

_______________________________________

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FINAL CHAPTER!! MY NEW BOOK IS UP! IT'S CALLED MY LITTLE SECRET!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE SERIES!! I HAD A BLAST WRITING IT!!

Love you all!!!!!