Chapter Sixteen

ONE WEEK LATER

MADIS POV

He's gone. I can't believe it. He lived for such a short period of time. He was my savior, the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the guy who supported me through everything. It shouldn't have ever happened. 

Today is the day of his funeral and I don't know if I can make it through. I put on a pair of leggings and his black sweatshirt that said Lawley in blue letters. I also put on one of his black snapbacks. Peyton is currently with Kate and Jc. The funeral was in fifteen minutes, so I finally left the house.

The funeral home was flooded with all of Kian's closet friends and family. I walked in and saw Connor sitting in a chair by all the other o2l guys. 

"Connor!" I cried running to him. 

Connor stood up and I tackled him in a hug. I cried my eyes out soaking his suit. I felt bad, but I couldn't stop crying.

"I'm.. so sorr-y-y Con," I cried trying to stop myself from crying.

"It's okay Madi, I didn't like this suit anyways," He laughed.

I pulled away and looked at the rest of the guys. They all had tears in their eyes. Jc came and hugged me, then Sam, then Ricky, then Trevor, and finally Connor. I sat there crying in a group of the best people I have ever met. 

"It's about to start," Connor said, breaking up the hug.

During the ceremony I held Connor's hand the whole time. Tears came pouring down my face as the pastor continued to say things about Kian. I knew my turn was going to be up soon so I tried pulling myself together.

"Madi would you like to say something?" the pastor smiled. 

I nodded and head up to the "stage". The whole room became the quietest it's been all day. All eyes were on me so I took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Hello everyone. First of all I'm sorry about what I'm currently wearing. I just needed a piece of Kian near me. Well as most of you may have known, I married Kian about two years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. We have a son who is about one and a half and another on the way. Kian was the best husband I could've asked for. As well as the best father I could've imagined. Kian was always making sure I was okay and if I needed help with anything. He treated me like a princess. When I first met Kian he had the widest smile on his face and I instantly fell in love. Kian had an amazing group of friends who became my friends as well. Kian had an amazing personality and was the most loving person you could ever meet. I am blessed to have spent the last couple of years with him. He changed my life for the better. He will forever hold a place in my heart," I cried. 

I got off the stage and ran out of the room. I couldn't stand to be in there without him. He was my rock, my whole world and now that he's gone I don't know what to do. I ran into the car and burst out into tears. I grabbed my phone and turned on his favorite song. 

It's too late to cry.
Too broken to move on.

Then it started raining in an absolute downpour. Rain was his favorite weather. But then it stopped as quickly as it started. In the glass written in the rain was: I love you Madi.

He's here, maybe not in human form, but he is here.

____________________________________________

CRYING CRYING CRYING OMG

This is the last chapter of this series. I hope you guys enjoyed. Maybe I will write a another book someday, but for now this is it.

I love you guys.