Epilogue?

Hello amazing readers. As you may or may not know, I just finished this series. I know it seems like an abrupt ending, but I wasn't feeling good vibes from this book. I don't know if that makes sense, but idk. I'm debating on doing an epilogue, but I don't know if I should. I want more people to enjoy this series, so if all of you amazing readers can get your friends or anyone you know to read this that would be awesome. 

So if Be My Cloud gets to 5k reads, You are mine gets 1.6k reads and this gets 500-700 reads there will be an epilogue or two. But if I get an overwhelming amount of reads on any of the books (for example Be My Cloud gets 5.5k reads) I will not wait for the other books to catch up and I will make an epilogue. Or if you guys want me to write another book I will do that too. I hope you understand why I ended this book and I hope you forgive me.

You guys have dealt with me not updating as often I should for two years. TWO YEARS! Thanks to all of you who have stuck it out with me. You guys are the real mvp.

When I get old and remember when I was a wee child that I had this amazing account with amazing people, I hope it will put a smile on my face. Where I can remember my obsession with Kian Lawley and the rest of o2l. You guys have been amazing readers and possibly my friends. I've be honored to meet amazing people on this. 

I love you guys to the moon and back.