Chapter Fourteen

UNKNOWN POV

"Good job Cam!" I smiled patting him on the back.

"Kian's punches hurt like hell," He replied wiping the blood off of his nose.

"Now all we have to do is get the girl. I'm excited."

"You don't have much time. Plus do you know where she lives?"

"Of course Cam. I'm not stupid."

"Kian doesn't like other people around his girl. He's scary Nash, very scary."

KIANS POV

I hate Cam so much. Now I have to delay tour, again.

"Kian stop beating yourself up. You did what was best," Jc tried calming me down.

"I punched him multiple times Jc. And I was raging so much. I scared other people as well."

"Calm down. You stood up for your girl and Connor. In my eyes you did the right thing."

"How'd you guys end up here with me?"

"Well I shoved Cam onto the ground and Sam and I dragged him away from you."

"And you got arrested?"

"Kind of. He said we punched him and threatened him."

"Typical."

Sam sat in the corner not saying or showing anything. I knew he was nervous that everyone would freak at him. Jc was pacing back and forth trying to calm down.

"Kian Lawley, Jc Castillo, and Sam Pottorff?" the security guard asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You are free to go. No charges or anything. Just make sure to stay away from violence."

"Alright."

We left and received our cell phones and wallets. Ricky, Connor, Trevor, Kate, and Madi were waiting for us in the waiting area.

"Thank you Kian!" Connor said bro hugging me.

"Connor it was nothing. I promise. You're like a brother and no one should make fun of you because you are attracted to the same gender," I replied glancing at Madi.

Connor gave me a small smile and looked back down at his phone. Madi stood up and gave me a hug.

"I'm not going on tour," I whispered in her ear.

"Why?" She asked pulling away from our hug.

"Well Cam said some things before I punched him."

"What did he say?"

"Well... Uh... That someone was going to steal you away from me. That we are going to get a divorce and I'd lose custody of our children."

"Kian I would never let that happen. But I understand why you don't want to go. Do the guys know?"

"I'll tell them now."

Madi and I walked over towards the guys and Kate. I was a little nervous, but I figured they'd understand.

"Guys. I don't think I'll be able to go on tour. It's just that-" I began.

"We know Kian. Watch Madi and Peyton. They need you a lot more than our fans need you. Plus you can have a meet and greet here." Connor replied with a grin on his face.

"Thanks for understanding. I hope you guys have fun."

The guys all smiled and waved at me as I left with Madi and Kate. I knew that they both got a message from Connor, but I didn't care.