Chapter Fifteen

MADIS POV

Is it possible for me to ever get a break from weirdos? First it was Kian, which obviously I was cool with, then Cam, now Nash? It sucks because I know Kian hates that he can't be the only one, there's always someone who has to be a jerk.

"Let's go home babe," I suggested falling asleep on his shoulder.

."Cool with me. Thank you again Cam," Kian half smiled as he swept me off my feet.

Kian carried me back to the house and I became more and more tired, but I needed to talk with Kian, so I could NOT fall asleep. Sleep is for the weak, and I am most certainly not week. 

Being the gentleman he is, Kian carried me to our bedroom. I took off my shoes and layed in bed, while Kian checked on the kids. Thoughts kept on entering my brain as I thought about Nash, and if the same thing Cam did would happen again. 

I pushed the thoughts out of my brain when KIan came back into the bedroom. Since he couldn't really hide his emotions, I could tell he was sad and infuriated about Nash. Kian layed in bed next to me and I scooted closer to him. He didn't do anything but just sit there. Not an arm around me and not even a glimps of his face. 

"Kian," I began touching his shoulder, hoping he would turn to face towards me.

KIan responded, but not in the way I wanted him to. He got out of bed and ran out of the room. I heard the front door open and then slam. I knew he was pissed, but I couldn't stnd him being like this, so I chased after him. He didn't really go that far, just to where the ocean water met with the sand.  

"Kian, what's going on?" I asked sitting next to him in the sand.

He looked at me and I saw tears streaming down his face. His hands were clenched into tight fists. Of course seeing him cry made me want to cry, but I felt like he's been strong for so long that I should be strong for him. I grabbed his hand and gently rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand. His eyes gazed out into the ocean.

"I'm sorry," He whispered rubbing his eyes.

I looked at him and he looked back at me. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was stained wih tears. 

"It's just that it sucks knowing that  there's always someone who wants to ruin our relationship, who thinks I'm a horrible dad, and who will do anything to get you away from me," He mumbled.

"Kian I will always love you. No one will ever take me away from you," I replied leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"It just sucks Mads."

"I know, I know."

"Kate and I used to talk about our boyfriend/girlfriend we had and even when girls broke up with ne, I never felt so angry and sad that I do now."

"It'll all be okay Kian. I promise."

"Promise you'll never leave me?"

"I promise."

Kian stood up and grabbed my hand. I stood up as weel and jumped into his arms. Kian spun me around and placed me down. I stood on my tipy toes, trying to be as close to eye level as possible.

"You're beautiful babe," Kian smiled as he leaned his forehead on mine.

"And you're the sexist guy in my life. I love you a lot," I smiled kissing him.

"I love you too babe. And I can't wait to see baby number two."

I began to get tired so Kian carried me back to the house. Thank god I was blessed to have such a gentleman in my life. Best husband ever.

NASHS POV

Idiot. I swear. Kian she isn't yours for much longer. Soon she'll become mine and you will forever be alone. 

I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and ran to my car. Good thing I hired spies to figure out where Madi lived. She's all mine now.

CAMS POV

"Kian lock all your windows and doors. Shut the blinds and take Madi and Peyton into a room and lock the door!" I freaked out as I pulled on a sweatshirt and headed back to Kian's place.

"Why?" Kian groggily asked.

"Nash is on his way. Want me to take Madi and Peyton to McDonald's?"

"Please Cam. Hurry though. Nash only lives ten minutes away."

"I'm almost there! Get Kate too! I don't know what Nash is going to do!"

"Everyone is at the back door. Thanks Cam, I owe you big time!"

"I'm here Kian. Stay safe please!"

"If I die keep all of them safe."

"You're not going to die Kian."

I hung up the phone and watched Madi, Kate, and Peyton run to my car. Kian followed close behind. Everyone hopped into my car, including Kian.

"Cops are on there way! I'm going to distract him. Pull into the gas station right there! Make sure right when the cops get here, you're coming here!" Kian said making sure he kissed both Madi and Peyton. 

I nodded and let Kian get out of the car, but I didn't get very far before I heard a gunshot.