1. Meeting (Him)

S O F I A

    Good morning, aunt I said walking down the stairs to the kitchen. "Morning honey", You have classes today? She said while cutting something. No I don't, I said biting an apple. "Want me to help you with something"? No need hon.

(My aunt is the sweetest person ever, she's so kind and humble and treats me like her own daughter).

Go get ready for dinner sweetie.
'Going' I said turning off the huge tv on the wall. (I live with my uncle & aunt. I'm from another state, I came to New York city to finish study. I'm a first year university student, studying business, it's not like my mom and dad let me come here easily, I swear I had to fight my ass for it.)

I went to my room, turned on some slow music while I took a quick shower and got out wrapping a towel around my body, went to my  closet picking up a nice floral dress with some slippers. Did a little bit of makeup, sprayed some mist on me before going downstairs.

My uncle and aunt was throwing a small party where the friends of my uncle will be attending. There were already guests in the dining room, I greeted them and walked to the living room filled with my cousin brothers friends .

"Hey guys" I greeted. They all did the same, Meanwhile one of them got up to me and kissed my hand like a prince, "hey beautiful" Alex said with a wink. Hi Alex long time no see, I said.

Alex was my brother's best friend, and a good friend of mine. "Stop flirting with my sister you dumbass", my cousin Damin said throwing a pillow at Alex.

"Can't help it when she is this beautiful dude," he said spinning me around. My brother gives him a murderous look, which causes Alex to surrender in response. Which mekes me giggle at them.

What time is your doctor's
appointment? My brother said sipping down the coca cola. At 9, I replied.

Alex spoke from behind, "want me to take u there cutie"? Before I could reply, my uncle cleared his throat from behind me, no need Alex, I have managed it. I smiled at his disappointment. Next time Alex I said before getting up.

Uncle pulled me in a corner and said that "Someone else is going to take you there sweetie, alright"? "Who"? "An old friend of mine", he answered Without thinking twice I nodded my head yes. Good girl he said patting my head.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed someone. After picking up he said " Hey buddy I need to borrow your monster " he jokingly said, she needs to go see her doctor, I think it's the perfect time". After some silence he hangs up.

He'll be there in 10 minutes and go get ready, little one, uncle said patting my head.

It was a mystery. With whom was he talking to? And what about that 'MONSTER' thing, although he said that jokingly but I was curious.

Oh fuck I hate mystery

Back to the doctor thing and my illness.. I had some  frequent panic attacks, And my heart was a bit weak too, which made me faint anywhere if I'm going through a lot.

After exactly ten minutes, my uncle got a call, and told me to go, he is outside. Wait he who is this he?

"Now sweetie you'll be going alone with him, okay. Don't worry I know him very well". I nod, Now go little one, don't make him wait, He said kissing my forehead.

I opened the door, it was raining outside. I looked around the open garage to see there was a slick black McLaren standing. Headlights going on and off.

I run there in rain and knock on the
door. He rolls down the window and says ''Get on'' his voice as cold as rain drops.

I opened the door and got inside, to my surprise there was a handsome man in his 20 s. He had dark brown hair, along with brown eyes. Wide shoulder, he had a well built figure. Veins popping on his neck and arms.

Fuck my life I wanna grab these chest, shut up bitch.

He was wearing all branded clothes , a with shirt and black pants, that hugged his perfect legs. While I was checking him out, he was staring at me like I'm some kind of delicious candy and he's craving it, one hand on the staring wheel. 'Hi' I said quietly, he didn't say anything but stared at me like a creep.

Is he eye fucking me just like I did?

"Staring at someone is inappropriate and you know that right"? My sudden question brings him out of his thoughts.

He started his car, engine roaring he pulled out of the porch, he looked rich, maybe, is. I was looking outside the window, enjoying the queen treatment, with a handsome man driving me to the clinic .

What a waste of time for him, I mean he seems busy. He didn't say much, But when I was about to pay the doctor's fee. I got to know that he already paid for it, and bought the medicine I needed.

We didn't say much rather than a few words. He got me home, I thanked him for the ride and in response he just nodded returning the gesture.

Asshole doesn't have a tongue!!

After that day I didn't hear anything about him from my uncle, not that I wanted to, I was busy doing my own shit. I had a lot on my plate, and was planning to move out, and start my new life.

~Hey lovies~
I know it's a little short chapter, but trust me I don't want to bore you guys with some crazy ass long chapter, which I hate myself.