7.

S O F I A

The next morning ~

   I woke up from my alarm.
Looking at my phone for any news...one massage from my aunt
"Honey come home tonight, let's have dinner together". "Okay I'll be there"
I text back.

I had 2 classes today, so in the afternoon I got home. my new home actually. I took a shower and got ready for my aunt's place.

I got there by 7:00 .

Hi sweetie how have been? My aunt greeted me, just so so, "I miss your cooking" I replied.

"Come back hon" she said, I wish I could aunt I said.

So we all sat for dinner in the backyard, it was a lovely night.
My cousins and I were having a chitchat about school. Suddenly my uncle spoke. "Sofia I have something to tell you", 'yeah I'm all ears " I said

The next line that came out of his mouth made my world upsidedown

"Rayn has agreed for this marriage ", his father told me this morning, and they'll be coming home next week "

I was speechless just what he said
"Marriage". "what are you talking about? What marriage, I didn't agree
on a marriage". Ryan is fucking hot, he had a great personality and I like him too but marriage is not my plan right now.

They seem to be taken back at my sudden out burst. Look uncle and aunt I'm still young I haven't finished my university yet, please don't do it" I said calmly

"It's better for you Sofia. So make up your mind". Rayn is a good boy and belongs from a good family. He's perfect for you . Uncle said.

I sat there with so many thoughts inside my mind. What am I going to do? I don't wanna marry so early.

After the dinner I said goodbye to my cousins and uncle & aunt.

When I got home, I was so tired mentally and physically. So I changed into a comfortable t-shirt and shorts and went to bed.

The next morning

When I woke up from sunlit peeking through the curtains, I felt so uncomfortable like someone's been watching me all night. I could feel a person's presence while I was asleep.

"Strange" I muttered
I got up from the bed, and started looking for any trace of someone getting inside or being inside, But there wasn't any. It could be my illusion.

It's been five days and still I feel like being watched, like someone's is inside my apartment besides me.

Could be a ghost, can human fuck a ghost? Do they have a dick? Shut up already.

I woke up in the morning, and was thinking one day left before meeting Rayn's parents. How will they be? Many questions playing on my mind.

I had many classes today so I didn't waste any time and left for uni.

I was on my lunch break when I got a call from aunt. 'Hey aunt I answered
"it's uncle Sofia" uncle spoke from the other side. "Hi uncle what's up "
"Good my child"

"You remember tomorrow Mr and Mrs Walton will be coming in our house" he spoke. (In my head) So Rayn's surname is "Walton" no wonder they are so rich. "Walton" is one of the richest and oldest families in America"
Yes I remember uncle" I replied ..

So be home in the morning ok sweetie? "Ok uncle I'll be there" I replied. "Good" he said and ended the call.

I got home late at night after having dinner with my two friend. I was so tried from the classes till morning.
I went to my big walk in closet and bought a loose t-shirt and shorts in my bed room. My bedroom was big. The only light was coming from the bedside lamp, the rest was dark.

I took my dress off, sliding it on the floor, then I took my bra off and wore the shirt, and shorts.

Peaceful*

"You Are So Fuckin Beautiful Love"

Holy cow!
I jumped hearing the sentence from a dark conner. I quickly grab a vase from my dresser. "Who are you, what are you doing here , how did you get in"?
These words came out of my lips with horror in my voice. I started panting.

To look at a tall figure wearing formal
suits, is sitting on my single couch. He's face was invisible. Suddenly he lit a cigar, and blew the air.

"Don't panic darling" I won't hurt you.

The voice felt familiar. "I'm calling the cops", I said running towards my living room to get my phone from the table.

Suddenly a huge pair of hands stop me from running, damn he was fast.
"I told you I won't hurt you " he said kissing my neck while pushing me towards the wall, his minty breath on my face. He was strong, I could guess by his grip on my hands.

Ummm

''Let me go I said". "I will baby if you act like a good girl " he said. I stopped wiggling , he bought my hands above my head. He came even closer until we were inches apart from touching our lips.

"You know how I've been controlling myself after seeing you every night in bed, with these braless shirts and shorts" "if I wanted I could fuck you right here" he said,

Then do it!

His words gave chills.

(he's face was still invisible because of darkness, I couldn't see) so the feeling of being watched wasn't my illusion he was here.

What do you want from me ? I asked
'You' he replied "I want you to say Yes tomorrow at dinner" he said. What I was stunned.

Suddenly he released me from his grip
Revealing his face, fuck it was "Rayn"
Jesus Christ Rayn what's fucking wrong with you? I said with teary eyes.

"Shush baby don't cry " he said coming closer. Don't come near me.
I said dropping on the floor but he grabbed me.

How did you get in my house I said angrily.
"Listen babygirl I'm not gonna repeat. tomorrow you'll agree on our marriage, understand"? He said

What if I don't? I said. Then
"I'll kill your family and kidnap you".
"What the fuckin nonsense are you shouting"? I said.

"You will see darling "if you disobey me I'll make it true, Now get some sleep". "He came a bit closer to my ear and said wear something black tomorrow baby" pulling me closer in a hug. He kissed my cheeks with a smirk before opening the door and left.

Asshole left me all horny*

I was speechless,
He said he'll kill my family. That asshole was fucking joking .
I won't  lie I like his company, the way touch me pull me closer. I love his warmth.

I'm wet, fuck me