4.

S O F I A

"To what?"
I said eyes wide, waiting for him to answer. To my surprise he started laughing again, wow he looks more manly when he laughs. He sat back. 

What are talking about? From where did that word came from Mr.
And he was enjoying the view of me.
"I thought you already know about it, that's why you agree to have dinner with me" he said

Well I thought it was just a dinner date, my uncle didn't say that they wanted us to get married, I mean that's the last thing I would imagine about all of this.

Why, u don't want to get married with me? He said sitting back. "No of course not" how could you marry a man you've just met twice, without having feelings for him or loving him. And I'm only 19 you know. I don't want to marry at a young age.

I mean he's hot sexy, k do wanna fuck him, shut up you slut.

I know that love and I don't mind about it. He said with a smirk, I signed deeply, So all you care about is feelings right? "Umm well it's not only about but you know the the thing that you feel towards the opposite sex" "Hm hmm" he was listening like I was giving him an important lecture while, smiling. I stopped because I felt embarrassed. "continue baby girl" he said,"nevermind" let's finish the food 'I don't feel good'. These nicknames are going to be the death of me.

After dinner he said he would drop me home. He led us to his car.
We got in, and he started the car soon we drove off the restaurant. But I started to feel uncomfortable. And my breathing was unsteady. I was struggling, he seems to notice that.

Are u okay? Stop the car, I said still struggling. He did as I said. I quickly got out, it was a silent road of nowhere  I searched for air to breathe. he got out following me. 'Wait' he called for, I didn't bother to listen "Wait a damn minute Sofia" he said almost yelled. I didn't care. and suddenly I felt a huge arm on my wrist stoping me.

I turned to see him behind me concerned, as my vision started to blur. I didn't want to lose consciousness but knowing I'm around him, it felt safe. I fainted and he grabbed me before hitting the ground. "Fuck". And that's all I remember.

2:00 am~

Uhh my head hurts.
Where am I? opening my eyes to an unfamiliar place

"You are at a motel with me baby girl" Rayn said from beside me. How are you feeling ? I fainted again I asked
trying to process the situation.
"Yes! The doctor checked you". It's not that serious I said, You don't know how worried I was.

Did we have sex? I don't feel sore, so no we didn't.

You should rest. No I'm fine. What time is it? I asked. 2 in th morning he replied . What, I need to get home, they will worry. "I said getting up. I already informed them" he said still lying on the bed , only wearing a shirt.

'Thank God' I said in relief.
Wait what did you say to them?
He got up a smirk playing on his lips.
"You don't need to know baby girl"
I signed please tell me

"I said you'll spend the night with me" What the fuck tell me it's a joke please
they will misunderstand. "With what"
He said standing up close to me
"Um you know" before I could notice my back was facing the wall. "I Know what love"? He said coming more close. 'I I that's' I was biting my lip again. He inhaled and said "can I kiss you"? Out of nowhere, Looking at my lips with lust.

I got lost in his lustful eyes. "Yes"? I said not even thinking twice. 'Without wasting a second he crashed his lips on mine'.

Ahh fuck me hard

The Kiss~

He kissed me softly but roughly. Sucking my lips. Our lips moving in sync. I liked it, it was my first kiss and was with someone I barely know, but I wanted it too. The tension between us got hotter.

It felt so unreal, tender, and seems like he was searching for something. I depended  the kiss. He broke the kiss for both of us to breathe. Then He started to kiss my neck, suck my sweet point. A small moan left lips. And he started to suck more leave purple marks there. He was acting like he's been waiting for this moment his whole life. My lip was swollen from the kiss.

I pushed him in the chest "stop"
He did. Meeting our forehead together, "Do you know how long I've been holding myself this whole time"? "How hard was I when you were sleeping so fuckin sexily beside me" baby girl? "You don't have a clue. darling" he said making eye contact.

Staring at each other, ourbreathing heavy. I could feel him. And I felt so tiny in front of his huge figure. He stared at my soul with these brown eyes.

"Go change your clothes and go to bed love " he said. What about you? "I'll sleep on the couch I don't think I'll be able to control myself if we sleep on the same bed". He said. My cheeks heat up remembering our hot session a couple of minutes ago.

I'm sure he's hard..

It's fine I can sleep on couch, you sleep on bed. I said. "No need, you take the bed I take the couch".
he said.

No. I mean the bed is big enough 'we' can sleep on the bed. Are you okay with that? He asked smiling.
"Yeah unless you do something"
"I can't guarantee that baby girl" he said with a wink. "anybody will lose their shit if such a beauty is sleeping beside them, same goes for me too".

Fuck you bitch, you wanna get fuck tonight?

We both took a shower and went to bed, it was almost 3 in the morning, I was so tired but it felt awkward to sleep with a man like him beside me.

I peeked at him to see his eyes shut, hands under his head and wearing a robe revealing his board chest with some fuckin eight packs. He looked so damn sexy, like a Greek god. "Stop peeking baby girl or you'll regret it" he said eyes still shut.

Fuck me I wanna run my hands over his sculpted body

I turned around and my eyes fell heavy, soon I fell in slumber. It was a beautiful night.

The End.