10.

SOFIA

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Tried as hell. I took a quick shower and got ready for school.
I opened the door and saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

I look around the to find the owner but no one was there. "Strange who put them here"....... I took them in my hands, suddenly my new neighbor got out of his house "Good morning" he greeted... good morning I replied him with a smile......

"Wow flowers so early in the morning" he says .... "Yeah but don't know who put them here". I said. "Owh I saw a young boy this morning when I came home from my morning walk... maybe he was the one..." He said with a smile.

Can you tell me how did he looked or dressed?
"Umm I don't remember totally, but he was tall and had blonde hair umm that's all I remember ". He said
"Owh Thank you" I said before leaving...

A tall boy with blonde hair,,, it can't be Rayn because he has dark brown hair...who could it be....a ring make me out of my thoughts...

"Hey Ashley" I said.... "oh my god sofi you still remember me"....she said, Smiling...."I'm coming to school, wait for me will ya"? I said. "Hack yeah girl, move your ass quickly" she said and I hung up".

After classes we sit in a cafe to have some drinks....so you are going with him to meet his friends? Yeah....I replied. We talked for a good time where Ashley told me bout some random guys she met at a bar she fucked. Ashley is my beat friend.

We always share every single thing with each other....she is quite funny and a supportive friend. "Wanna come to help me find a proper dress".....I said

"Why not, I love shopping let's go" she said getting up in excitement. We went to the mall, had a lots of fun together, and bought a beautiful dress for tonight. When we were walking in the mall we run into 'Alex'. Hi my beautiful ladies he said kissing my hand.

Hi Alex it's been a while, I said, "it's been yeah" he said "I heard you moved out" he said ''yeah I did, but how did you know? "Well I went to your aunt's place Soo that's"....."oh I see" I said.

"So wanna grab a drink with me it's on me.".....he said. "No bro move out she already has a date, so we are in a hurry," Ashley said...... confused Alex "what date sofi"? "I'll call you" I said and leave him behind.

Ashley dropped me home.
I showered and put on a beautiful lacey thong. And wore the dress I just bought. It fit perfectly to my carved body

After finishing the rest of the works, I got a text from Rayn "I'm downstairs"

I locked the door and went downstairs , I looked for him and spotted him against his car. With a red roses bunquet.
He's looking dashing and extra hot today..... He wasn't wearing formal, a t-shirt and pants, his dark brown hair all ruffled up neatly.

 He wasn't wearing formal, a t-shirt and pants, his dark brown hair all ruffled up neatly