8.

S O F I A

   Last night I couldn't get any sleep,
I was thinking about" Rayn ".
About what he did..

Shit I need a dick inside me rn

I slowly got up, my eyes heavy.
I was thinking, he told me to wear 'black'.

"Black my ass" I said to myself
I went to my closet picking up a sexy black dress, "tonight I'm gonna show you what I can make you do".

I'm gonna pull a little show tonight.

Gonna him him hard just by looking at me....heheeh you little creep..

I packed my bag, dresses, heels, makeup and my favorite perfume.
And left for my aunt's place.

His parents are coming today. I got there in 10 mins. Hi auntie I greeted
you are here sweetie? Yes!  Need any help with cooking ? "No I'm fine go get ready"

I went upstairs to my former room.
The familiar smell hit me. Huh I miss my tiny room.
I quickly took a hot shower and started to get ready. I wore my black dress with matching heels, and did a smokey makeup look. Sprayed some perfume I brought.

The dress was a bit seductive, the neck was a bit long showing a lot of my cleavage. I let my hair open falling on my shoulder.
I was looking sexy.

I look fuckable,

It was almost dark, my aunt came into my room to check me out"Wow my baby you are looking so gorgeous

It was almost dark, my aunt came into my room to check me out"Wow my baby you are looking so gorgeous. Rayn's gonna faint from this beauty", she said . I smiled at her words.

Impress, I want revenge. I'm gonna make sure that he'll regret telling me to wear 'black'.

Thank you I said, "welcome hon.
They are on their way, come down when you are ready okay". Okay I replied.

I was looking out from my window, suddenly two black SUVs , one Range Rover, and a BMW pulled in our yard. "They are here". "The Walton family".

"What an expansive entry" I said to myself.
Rayn came out of his black bmw wearing a suit, hair set perfectly damn he looked so handsome, he reached to the Range Rover helping his mother to get out.

What a beautiful lady his mom was, she wore a black dress and his dad was a strong man wearing suits. And they brought so many gifts. The guard's pulling them out of the SUVs

Uncle and aunt opened the door, greeted them with a welcoming smile.
Suddenly Rayn looked at my window
I quickly hide behind the curtain. Did he see me? He did shit.

They got inside.
I don't know why
I felt so nervous, it's not like I'm excited about them being here to discuss marriage.

Suddenly my aunt called me from downstairs " honey are you done, come downstairs". "Coming" I replied