15.

S O F I A

Warning...
Mature scene ~~~

Mmmh!!
I feel intense pleasure between my legs. Fuck. I look at the man who's making my legs shake from pleasure.

Ryan's dark brown eyes met mine, filled with lust, his both hands holding my legs apart, not a single chance I can close them.

" Just like that baby, look at me worship this tight little pussy of yours." His devilish voice vibrates through the room, as he continues to lick my pussy, sucking on my sensitive clit.

I feel an intense orgasm build up in the pit of my stomach. My legs were shaking like crazy.

" Please " I said one drop of tears escapes my right eye. "Please what baby, tell me what you need". His husky voice were like a rhyme for my ears.

I was a moaning mess, his tongue speeds up sucking my clit.

" Let me cum please ". I cried out, arching my back.

"Don't until I say", he murmurs.

I bite my bottom lips, maybe drawing blood, as I make eye contact with him.

He enters his tongue inside my pussy. My lips fell ajar from the pleasure he is giving me.

His tongue fucks me untill I can't hold my orgasm that is drawing closer.

" Now be a good girl and cum all over my face baby " as soon these words fell from his lips I get my orgasm.

He licks me clean, taking every drop of my cum in his mouth.

" Hmm so sweet, I can fucking taste them all day long " he hums.

My chest was raising up and down from the lack of oxygen.

Then he drops his lips on mine, making me taste myself on his plump lips. I moan into the kiss, as he bites my bottom lip, suddenly I hear some annoying sound..

Rings

"Ahh, five more minutes". I stupidly said to my alarm which was buzzing my ears off.

I open my eyes, trying to figure out something. It was past nine in the morning.

And I just had a wet dream, my pussy was throbbing and actually wet from the dream.

I can't believe it, I was speechless.

I got up and went to the bathroom, did my business and freshened up.

Opened my room door to head downstairs, and the smell of freshly made pancakes bless my nostrils.

I hurried downstairs. Saw the maid from yesterday making breakfast. Good morning Ms Sofia, she greeted me with a smile.

"It is a very good morning indeed, that smells amazing, trust me" I said grinning like a child.

She returns the smile. "Breakfast will be ready soon, take a seat, Ms Sofia".
"It's only Sofia, I'd love that if you call me sofia or sofi". She beams at me.

"Well, where's Ryan"? I said taking a bite of a strawberry that was on the kitchen island.

"Mr Ryan left early, he had something important to do". She says serving me a plate full of pancakes with honey. He'll be back soon, she tells me.

I went up to my room, and called Ashley, she picks up on the third ring.
"Hey sweetie, what's up", she answers.

"I'm good but still it's not good" I sigh.
" Let me guess, you had a hot session with that hot fiance of yours? " I could feel her smirking through the phone.

"Well, y-yeah we did" I feel my face getting hot.

"I knew it, girl you need a dick soon I swear" I hear her jump in excitement.

" Maybe ". " Don't maybe me, okay" she breath out. " Next time I wanna hear how hard he fucked you, that you can't walk for days "

Blush creeps out of my cheeks. "Stop it pervert, tell me about you now, you find any good fuck? " She sigh deeply.

"Not really, all men are dick" no good,
I laughed at her disappointment.

" Anyway gotta go girl, talk to you later. " I ended the call.

In this mansion I didn't have anything to do, I took a book from my bag, and headed downstairs.

Went to the garden, it was gloomy weather, about to rain, I loved this kind of weather.

I opened the book, where I left it last time, after a few minutes I got lost in the book the story. It was getting dark and the wind was strong, Yet calming.

I dozed off,

I felt two masculine hands pick me up from the chair, carrying me upstairs bridal style. I could feel his warmth and his hard chest, where my head was rested.

He brings me to his rooms, it was almost pure black. He stut the door with his foot. And opens another one.

And soon I felt something soft beneath me. I opened my eyes I was on his balcony, a huge couch was rested in the middle of it.

The balcony was big enough to be a room itself. It was raining, a perfect view of the garden in front of my eyes.

" Are you up baby?" Ryan's tired voice appears from beside. I look at him and his eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and black dress pants,

For sure he just got home. His hair was undone falling on his forehead.
Still breathtaking.

He pour himself a glass of wine.
"Yes" I say looking at the rain. A small smile appear on my lips.

He nods. "It's my favorite weather too, I sit here whenever it pours". He said sipping his wine.

I look at him but don't say anything. I just want to admire this man.

"You look tired", I whisper not sure he can hear me.

He sighs and drinks whatever was in the glass, and put the empty glass on the table.

"Come here" he commands, patting his lap. I blush but do as he says.

I sit in his lap, my hands around his shoulder.

His one had on my wrist caressing it. And with another he removes a stand of hair from my face. The wind was strong, so my hair was a mess.

" You're so beautiful, baby " he says with so much emotion in his voice.
I see no trace of lies in his eyes. I just want to kiss him.

He cares my cheeks, and I look at his eyes. Without any thoughts I hug him tightly, the thunder growl's. He hugs me back.

I inhale his smell.

Lord I can't help, I love this man.

"Let's get married soon"

He says and I nods. The rain got heavy. And soon we both fell in slumber on the couch with each other's warmth and embracing the coldness.

Thoughts?

It's my first time writing a mature scene so feel free to give feedback, >⁠.⁠<