14.

S O F I A

After dinner, we both went to our rooms, I was tired as fuck. After finishing my skincare and went straight to the bed jumping on it, I was still wearing the same clothes as before.

I took my phone from the bedside table, scrolling through the massage. Not many, but some words from my aunt's, saying I should eat more and worry less.

And my best friend Ashley being herself by asking me some random sex question, like I had sex with him or not. I replied no, cause moving in with him doesn't mean we have to fuck on the first day?

I mean...why not!

I put my phone away, trying to sleep. But that bitch being bitch, I don't seem to have a single sign to sleeping considering I was tired as hell. Tossing and turning, I miss my own bed. I can't sleep now. This bed is super comfy but still, it didn't work.

After a few minutes I finally gave up, I sat up and decided to head downstairs to grab some ice cream. Not gonna lie I love ice creams.

I opened the door and started to head downstairs, the hall was silent and pitch black, at first I was a bit scared, but still made it to downstairs.

As I reached the kitchen, a beautiful naked man came to my view. It was Ryan. He was top less, only in grey sweatpants. His board shoulder, flexing back muscles.

Fuck my life!

He was sipping a beer from the fridge. My eyes were quite lucky to see this sight of him. Like he was a Greek god. How can a man look so damn hot drinking beer?

I cleared my throat to make my presence visible. And his eyes fall on mine. It felt like I was given an electric shock.

Sipping down the liquor that was on his mouth, he turned his full body forward to me, making sure I get the excellent view of his perfect abs.

Unholy!

"You needed anything sweetheart"? He asked me settling down the empty can on the kitchen island.

"Couldn't sleep so thought ice cream could make me feel better ". I chirp

" I'll get them, you can settle down ". He informs me. "Which flavor"? "Ah chocolate" I said. He comes back with a bol of chocolate flavored ice cream, and pours himself a glass of whiskey.

I started to devour the magical teste of ice cream. And was too careless to notice that a sinfull moan left my lips. Ryan's eyes burning hole through my cheeks by his cold stares. Sipping demonically his whiskey, a sudden smirk pops up his lips, maintaining eye contact.

I knew that this man is no good, he is probably trying his best to control the beast that is trying to come out of him and fuck the life out of me.

The thoughts are quite enough to give me chills.

"Why are you awake at this hour"? I spilt out. He didn't answer, but his eyes were dancing with mine. "Come I'll show you around ". He said standing up.

I follow his actions. Soon he took me to his home office, the whole room was covered in black furnitures, a massive table at the middle, a whole glass door giving perfect view of moonlight.

And then he leads me to the pool area, a big pool, with a jacuzzi attached to it.

" You never said you had an indoor pool in your house", I said amazed " I would have, if I knew, you'd like it so much". He said getting closer.

"Wanna drive in'' ? I said challenging him with sparkly eyes. He raised an eyebrow almost questioning what I just said.

I didn't give him much time, pulling my t-shirt over my head, leaving me only in my black lacy bra and shorts, I turn to look at him. His eyes darken, but a tiny smirk playing on his lips. And impressed with my action.

I wanna swim, I said before jumping in. He didn't jump right away. But he wanted to see me, flirting with the water. As if it makes him hard in his sweatpants.

And I wanted to tease him a bit more. I walked to the side where he was standing, "I can't swim you know, so I'd really appreciate your company". I said teasingly.

He takes a deep breath. And didn't waste much time jumping right in splashing the water, I know his man is too hot to handle. And I'm fucking falling for his beauty.

Suddenly a pair of hands grabs me by my wrist and pulls me straight to his stoned chest. Causing me to jump. "Got you, you naughty girl" he said on my ear, his hot minty breath on my neck giving me goosebumps, his hand around my bare stomach.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath. "You have no fucking idea how much I've holding from fucking you sweetheart ". I could feel my cheeks heat up.

His grip loosened around my stomach, as he let go. I turned to look at him as he makes eye contact, the hair back on my neck stands up from his cold stares. Seems like he was fighting for something and was about to lose it.

"Fuck, I can't take it". These words fell from his lips and the next second he grabbed me by my neck and started kissing me. And without my knowing I kissed him back. Our lips moving in sync. My heart fell into the pit of my stomach,

His hand move to my back, pulling me closer to him. Our wet bodies are colliding together. I loved his touch, more like craved it on my fucking skin. how he can make me on my knees for him. I bite his lips, and a smirk comes on his lips, pleased with it.

"You have to breathe, baby", he said amused breaking the kiss, I was about to faint from the loss of oxygen. I bite my lips, and he sigh, "fuck, these lips will be the death of me one day".

~~~

"Do you have classes tomorrow "? He said breaking the silence. "No I don't have any this week" I replied, a little yawn leaving my lips.

He noticed that, "you should go to bed now, it's getting late love" he said standing up from the pool. He wraps a towel around my body.

Taking the stairs to the second floor, I was in front, Ryan flowing behind, suddenly I remembered that my tee was probably see through, now that I'm wet, and I was wearing shorts, so my butt is probably in open view for him.

I stopped and he bumped into me, "what's wrong "? He said . "Um you go ahead first "I said scratching my forehead. He did as I said, with a smirk.

Pervert!!

"Good night, sweetheart" he said taking a quick peck. Blush creeps up my cheeks 'Good night" I mutter. He smirks and walks towards to his room.

Good Night...